Chapter 28

~Ashton's POV~

I'm not sure how I felt about this 'surprise'. I mean it looks good, but the boys are all giving her looks like they want to f*ck her on the spot.

"So. What do you think Ash?" She asked. All of a sudden I felt anger go through my body. Why?

"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" I screamed at her and pointed to her room. Why was I so upset all of a sudden? Her eyes started to tear up, and I felt really bad. "I'm sor-"

"Whatever." She said sarcastically and went to her room.

"Get back down here now! I was talking to you!" I shouted sternly. I don't get why I'm so upset, but I am.

"W-wh-h-at?" She asked stuttering.

"Sit your a** on the couch right now!" I pointed to the couch.

"Ash can you jus-"

"Listen!" I yelled as I got closer to Megan. "You can't do this without permission!" I yelled in her face.

"I-I had permission, from Michael." She cried.

"I meant from your real parent!" I yelled at her and before I realized what I was doing I smacked her across the face.

"Ashton! Get the f*ck away from her!" Calum yelled and tackled me.

~Megan's POV~

When Ashton smacked me I just felt tears rolling down my face. It's not that it physically hurt, it emotionally hurt. I thought I actually found a family. Nope. I buried my head in my legs when Calum tackled Ashton. Michael and Luke came running over to me hugging me and telling me it was ok. After a minute or two Michael picked me up and brought me to his room, Luke following.

"Sh, sh, sh, it's ok sweetie." Michael whispered to me as he sat down on the bed, me on his lap.

"Come on babe, deep breaths." Luke says as he sits down. I eventually calmed down, but when I looked up at Luke his face dropped.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked.

"Megan look towards Michael." I turned my head as told in fear of getting slapped again. Then Michaels face dropped.

"Does you face hurt Megan?" Michael asked poking my face.

"No. why?"

"Because your going to need a lot of make up." Luke spoke.

"What?!" I jumped from the bed and ran to the mirror. Maybe the comments on twitter and Instagram are right. Ashton doesn't love me in just a publicly stunt.

"Megan, we all love you, your not a stunt. In fact management hated the idea of us adopting but we loved you to much." Luke said as him and Michael got up to hug me.

"Wait, I was thinking out loud?"

"You were sweetie, but promise," Michael paused and grabbed my shoulders looking into my eyes. "Promise you will never believe those comments? You won't cut?"

"Wait, Calum told you?" I asked.

"Told us what?" Luke and Michael looked at me with confusion.

"N-nothing" I said looking between them.

"Ok then, but promise me no matter what those comments say you won't go back to cutting like you did before we adopted you?" Michael looked me in the eyes again.

"Yeah. I promise.." I trailed off. Well at least Calum didn't tell them, he was just referring to before they adopted me. Good, the less people that know, the better. I just sat on Michaels bed playing video games with him and Luke the rest of the day, but mostly FIFA, and not to brag, but I beat Luke. It will take some practice to beat Michael, he's the master.

-Authors Note-

I'm sorry for a crappy update, but I have been having a bunch of mini panic attacks the past 2-3 days because I'm going to meet Sleeping with Sirens aka one of my favorite bands and I can't handle it! Like I'm going to meet them! I'm having tons of mini ones now, I just hope I don't have a panic attack when I meet them, but I will probs make a huge fool of myself bc I'm super shy and stuff and yeah.