Chapter 43

~Alex's POV~

As we walked up to the bus, we could hear yelling. Not just anyone though, it was Ashton. That's weird, he doesn't normally yell. As we got closer, the words got clearer. I opened the door and Megan was cowering back into Michael, while Ashton was yelling at her.

"That's it, no movie night for you! Go to your bunk!" Ashton shouted at her, before she put her head down and stared walking to the back.

"W-what did she do?" Zack asked.

"She was telling us to shut up then leave her alone and now she won't tell me why." Ashton put his head in his hands.

"Does anyone know why?" I asked.

"Michael here does." Ashton mumbled.

"Then what's up Michael?" Niall asked.

"I-I think she should be the one to tell you, but at the moment her and I have it under control." He said.

"Will you tell us if you need help with something?" Harry asked.

"Yes, yes of course." Michael nodded.

"See Ash. It's all ok, Michael will tell you if he needed help with whatever it is." Rian reassured him.

"Maybe I could try talking to her?" Jack asked.

"Go for it. I don't think she will crack though." Ashton said, still rubbing his face.

Jack slowly got up and made his way to the back of the bus. He stopped at the closed door, and put his hand on the handle. He then took a few deep breathes before opening the door and stepping in, closing it behind him.

"Do you think he will get an answer?" Calum asked.

"I don't know, but maybe he can talk her into telling us, or at least you guys or Ash." I said.

~Jacks POV~

Once I opened the door, I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

"I already told you Ash, I'm not telling you, so just give it up." She said, facing the wall.

"It's not Ashton." I said.

She turned around, she had some makeup smeared on her face from crying and he hair was a bit messy. She tried to wipe away some of her makeup, but it didn't work. That's ok though, she looks so beautiful.

"What do you want Jack?" She sniffled.

"Just to- talk." I said.

"If it's about me telling Ash, save your breath, because it's not happening." She sassed.

"No, no. I just want to make sure your ok." I smiled.

"Oh, well. I'm fine. Now go and enjoy your movie night." She sighed.

"Your not fine Megan."

"What makes you think that?" She questioned.

"I can just tell. Now what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to watch the movie with all of you, then Ash yelled at me for no reason." She started tearing up.

"Well, why wouldn't you just tell him what he wanted to know?" I asked.

"Because it's a little personal. I told him I will tell him later, I just don't feel comfortable sharing it with everyone yet."

"How about just with him?"

"No. He will tell Luke and Cal about it. Mikey, I can trust him. He obviously hasn't told anyone yet."

"Well-" I paused. "Ash is worried sick about you."

"He'll get over it, everyone else does." She mumbled.

I kept starring at her face, how could no one care? She's so amazing. When she looked up I just looked into her eyes, then down to her lips, and back to her eyes.

"Jack what are-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips to hers, I couldn't help it. I know she's like, what 15? But she's so amazing, yet she feels worthless.

The kiss was amazing. She didn't pull away, she kissed back. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her a little closer, that was before someone opened the door.

"What do you think your doing?!" An Australian voice asked, and it obviously belonged to Ashton.