Chapter 55

~Megan's POV~

I turned around and came face to face with Michael.

"Yes..." I muttered.

"Megan, we have been a wreck without you." Michael frowned.

"Listen Mikey. I love you, but I'm doing this because I love you. You guys deserve better. You NEED better. I'm like the worst child ever." I muttered.

"Listen. Megan, come with me. I need to talk to you but this isn't the best place." Michael said, as the 5-6 girls turned to a crowd of like 30-40 people.

I nodded and followed Michael, and we tried to get away from the mob, and screaming girls.

Michael helped me through the crowd and pulled me by my arm so I wouldn't get lost. Once we got out towards the end we had to start running.

"Come on!" Michael shouted to me as the screaming girls started to follow us a little.

Michael pulled me around the corner of a few different buildings so that it got confusing to the girls. We continued walking till we were in an ally way. Mikey threw on a sweater and gave me one to so no one would recognize us.

"Can we talk?" Michael asked softly sitting against the building.

I walked towards him and followed his actions.

"Go." I said, playing with my fingers.

"What?"

"Start with the questions." I answered.

"Oh. Well first, why?"

"You guys don't need me. Your always trying to change, to make it a better environment for me. I don't want that for you. You need to be the idiots you are."

"Listen Megan. I get what your saying, but if you would have just talked to us we could have changed. Changed a few things around the house and the bus. We could have been more us. Running isn't the answer."

"Well, that's how I decided to fix it, and it seemed to be going well soooo." I paused. Will I go back? I kinda want to, I miss them. They probably won't want me back.

"Megan?" Michael said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I realized he was standing in front of me holding a hand out. "Will you come home?"

"Y-you still want me?" I asked shocked.

"Of course we do. We wouldn't trade you for the world."

"Well you kinda already have the world." I chuckled.

"Ha ha. You coming or not?"

"Fine." I grinned, slipping one of my hands into his.