Chapter 5

~Luke's POV~

Just an hour till the show. I couldn't wait. I had something special planned, we were going to play a few songs then we would talk about how today went. Then I would look for Megan in the crowd and ask here to come up on stage so she could try playing my guitar. I just can't wait!

"Luke? Where are you?" I could hear Ashton looking for me, so I just went to find him. "Where have you been mate?"

"I was just coming up with a plan for tonight's show," I told him hopefully.

"Mate we already have a set list."

"I know Ash, but I wanted to do something special for Megan."

"Luke, I know you like her but this is serious we just met here."

"Yea yea the normal 'we just met her' talk. Listen this is different. I feel kinda weird about it."

"What kind of weird?" You could hear the concern in Ashton's voice.

"Like something bad is going to happen, I don't know what, but I don't like this feeling." I was staring to get shaky as I spoke.

"Luke don't worry tonight is going to go fine, we will perform, ask her to come up stage, and have a great time." Ashton smiled before walking out.

I know how confident he is that the show will go great, don't get me wrong I think it will go perfect. Ashton thought I was nervous about the show, but I meant about Megan. Something just doesn't feel right, but she promised she would come and I don't think she would pay hundreds of dollars to see a concert and then just not show up.

The boys came in and told me we had to practice on the stage. As I was walking out I heard my phone go off. I started walking back to see who it was. It was my mum. Good luck Luke! Love you. ~Mum

I had to chuckle, even after a year of traveling and performing she still sends me these messages, but I love them. This time I actually went out onto stage.

"What took you so long mate?" Calum said laughing.

"Just got a text." I smiled. They already knew it was from my mum, like I said we get them every show.

"So what song is first?" Michael asked.

"Uh, let's start with amnesia."

I drove by all the places you use to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss the it felt the way tasted. And even though your friends tell me your doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though has right beside you. When he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote, sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie? If what we had was real how you you be fine? Cuz I'm not fine at all.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make up running down you face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I never can escape, cuz I'm not fine at all.

~skip to end of song~

"Guys I'm going to shower and change before the show." Ashton said, because we all know how into playing the drums he gets.

"Same here guys." Mikey was going to take a shower to apparently.

"So mate, want to go play some Fifa?" Calum asked with a grin, what a stupid question, of course I want to play.

"Yes, what kind of person wouldn't want to play Fifa?"

"Race you to the dressing rooms?" Calum asked with a grin. I took of running before yelling yes. "Mate that wasn't fair." Calum complained

"How was that not fair?" I asked with a chuckle.

"First you got a head start and Second Larry long legs you can run faster with those legs of yours."

"Oh well, let's just play s quick game of Fifa."

~Time to go on stage~

Dave came and told us it was time to go on stage, I was so excited. The first this I did when I got on stage was look for Megan in the crowd, but I didn't see her. I walked back to the side to talk to Mikey.

"Luke you gotta go up there," Michael said sternly.

"Yeah yeah I know, but there is a small problem."

"What? If it's small it should stop you from performing."

"It's Megan."

"What about her Luke?"

"She isn't here."

"She probably is you just can't see her. I mean there is a big crowd you know."

"Well yeah but she said she had front row tickets. And she isn't here,no one just buys front row tickets and then doesn't show up."

"Luke I know you care about her we all do, she is different I agree but we are kind of standing on stage right now and the fans are looking at use weird." By now Ashton stepped down from his drums and cam over to us.

"Lik get back to your spot." Ashton commanded.

"I can't. Megan's not here and you saw how much this concert meant to her, she wouldn't just not show up." I said a little louder than I meant to.

"Listen Luke, yes it did mean a lot to here but maybe something came up, listen to me, we can go look for her later but right now we need to perform." And with that Ashton returned to his drums. Mikey just shrugged at me, and then I returned to my spot.

~End of concert~

"Come on guys lets all go wash up and then go look for her!" I yelled as we ran off stage.

"Who are we looking for?" Calum looked at me confused.

"Megan, she wasn't at the show. I'm getting worried, I felt something bad was going to happen to her and then she didn't show up."

"Ok mate just let us get washed up first." Ashton chuckled.

"Ok I will be waiting out here for you!" I yelled as all the boys headed towards the showers. I sat down and watched TV for about 20 minutes while I waited for the boys.

"Tools you long enough," Michael laughed as he walked in the room.

"Ha ha. Are Cal and Ash ready to go now?"

"Yes we are," Calum said as he walked in.

"Ok them what are we waiting for?!" I yelled and ran out.

We started walking down the streets. We were walking for about an hour when we came across a pizza place, and of course Mikey HAD to get some. After Michael got his pizza we continued walking, then I stopped. I was in shock and my eyes stared to fill with tears.

"Luke you coming?" Ashton asked, but he turned around and ran over to me, "what's wrong?"

"The car." I muttered, I started to point to the car.

"What about the car?" Calum asked.

"That's-that's the car-" before I could say anything else I started crying. I don't think the boys understood what I was trying to say. "Megan got into." I began crying again and feel to the ground.

"What?" Calum and Ashton looked at me like I was crazy. Thankfully Michael understood.

"The car Megan got into." Michael muttered staring at the car.

"Michael can you please explain?" Ashton and Calum said in unison.

"That is the car, the car that Megan ran to today after her sister tripped her and she ran out. That's the car. We have to get down there." All of us ran down there, but there was nobody in it.