Chapter 38

~Megan's POV~

I rolled to my side and was stopped. I groaned and opened my eyes, Michael is the thing that stopped me. I kept poking him, hoping he would wake up, but it didn't work.

"Michael." I whispered I his ear still poking him. "Mikey." I said a little louder starting to shake him.

"Whaattttt?" He whined starting to open his eyes.

"I would like to get up." I giggled as he complained, but he still got up.

I walked out of the room in the hotel suite that Mikey and I were in. When I walked out I was greeted by silence, that doesn't happen very often. I took advantage of this and watched some TV, that also didn't last long. About 10 minutes into my show Calum decided to run in here naked, Luke and Ashton chasing him.

"Guys get ready we have to meet everyone at the buses!" Ashton shouted.

I hopped off the couch and headed to the bathroom. I ran the hot water and took a quick shower. I changed into a sweater and some black skinny jeans. I slipped on my Vans and went to sit down while I waited.

"Try not to fangirl to much." Ashton chuckled sitting down next to me.

"I'm trying to prepare." I laughed.

"Well we better get going." Ash smiled grabbing my hand.

We grabbed our bags and then left for the car. The boys decided it would be better for us to go out at different times. Ash and I going first. Once me and Ash finally got through the mob of girls we saw Michael coming through, then Luke, and last Calum. Once we were all in the car we headed to where the buses were parked. I was about to open my door but someone beat me to it. Harry.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey." I blushed and got out before the boys could see.

"Megan our bus is the one in the middle!" Ashton shouted to me. I nodded my head and started walking to the bus that was in the middle, but surprised when I walked in.

"MEGAN!" Alex yelled when I stepped in.

"ALEX!" I mocked him. All the boys got up and tackled me into a bear hug. "This is a nice hug guys, but I have to put my stuff away."

"Oh right." Zack chuckled.

"I can help!" Jack jumped in and grabbed my bags from me. I had to chase him to the back of the bus. "What bunk?"

"I don't know." I said.

"Well choose." He said looking at the bunks.

"Well how am I supposed to know what bunks the boys want."

"Just choose one Megan. They won't care." He whined.

"Fine that one I guess." I said pointing to the bottom bunk that was closest to the back, on the right.

Jack threw my bags on the bed and sorted all my clothes out by piles. He set the shirts in one, pants in another, and so on. I was somewhat surprised, I didn't expect him to be this organized. I opened my mouth to say something when I hear a familiar voice.

"Where's Megan?" I could hear Ashton ask.

"Her and Jack are putting her stuff away." Zack said.

I heard a few mumbles and then footsteps. Soon enough Ashton was right there in front of me.

"Hey sweetie!" He took a few strides towards me and then hugged me. "Can you guys come out in the living room? I have to talk to you."

"Sure?" I started walking out the the living room, but soon noticed that Jack and Ashton weren't behind me. I just walked over to the couch and sat down next to Rian. A few minutes later Ashton came back in the room with Jack following. Jack came and sat on the other side of me before Ashton started talking.

"So guys I need to tell you the rules." Ashton said crossing his hands over his chest.