Chapter 36

~Megan's POV~

What's up with Luke? It's just a joke. He should know that, he's like my brother.

"Should someone go talk to Luke?" I asked.

"Probably," Ashton said looking around at all of us.

"Ok, I will." I smiled and turned to head up the stairs, before someone grabbed my wrists. Which let me tell you, really stung, it's from my new cut that I made last night. Calum's been forgetting to check the past 2 days and, I don't know, I started thinking. I got left with my thoughts, thought about all the names I was called by everybody. In the end I made 3 new cuts, but nobody knows that.

~Flashback~

I was scrolling through twitter when I found some negative things come up.

She doesn't deserve to be with them, their to good for her.

She can go die

She's just a waste of space

I heard she cuts, and she only does it for attention

Sl*t

B*tch

I didn't realize I was crying till a drop of water fell on the screen of my phone. I wiped my eyes, and got a far to familiar feeling in my wrists.

'Come on, one cut won't make a difference.' One of the voices in my head kept repeating.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and gave in. I grabbed my spare blade I have been hiding from Calum and held it to my skin. It felt nice just holding it there, not even moving it. The icy, cold metal set on my skin and it sent a wave of relief over me. I slide the metal over 3 times saying words as I went.

Worthless
Waste
Nobody

After that I thought of the boys. The boys. What would they do if they saw this? They'd probably be embarrassed of me. Get rid of me.

'They don't really love you sweetie.' The voice in my head kept repeating.

I quickly got up and cleaned up before the boys could see, and I could get yelled at.

~End of flashback~

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jack.

"You sure you wanna go talk to him?" He asked with a mix of worry and shock in his voice.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I'm sure." I said and headed back up the stairs. When I got up to stairs I knocked on the door that Luke ran to. I knocked gently, "Luke? Can I come in please?"

"What do you want?" He said with sass and with a bit of a nasty tone.

"To talk, please?"

"Whatever."

"So can I come in?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, why not?" I could hear him walking, before his door was thrown open.

I walked in, looking at everything he had hanging up. He had quite a few posters, there were some pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, all time low, etc. when I was done looking at the walls, I made my way over to his bed and sat down.

"Luke?"

"What?" He snapped.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong!" He shouted getting closer to my face. "Tour starts tomorrow, it's stressful. I was holding together well, then you decide that you like my brother more than me!" He yelled again getting closer.

"Luke. I can't help with the tour part, but the shirts just a joke. No one understands why you are so upset about it." I said, starting to shake in fear.

"Just shut it." He snapped getting a little quieter. 

"I'm going downstairs." I mumbled getting up and heading towards the door.

"Fine. Be rude." He snapped at me as I left.

Tears were threatening to come out, but I refuse to let them. They can't see me cry, then what would they think of me? Maybe they would think the same as me of the people who tweet those things about me. Or maybe they already do.