Chapter 61

~Megan's POV~

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I rolled over to check what it was, Ash was calling.

"Hello?" I answered, obviously still half asleep.

"Where the hell are you?" Ashton said.

"At Ariana's." I answered.

"Who's-" Ashton paused, "never mind, just get home now. We need to talk."

"Okay." I mumbled, hitting the end call button.

I laid there for a few more minutes before starting to get up and stretch. Once I was up, I grabbed my clothes and changed out of the clothes Ariana let me use last night. Before I could open the door Ariana started talking.

"Where are you going?" I muttered.

"Ash called and wanted to talk. He sounded pissed honestly, apparently they went home last night? Whatever though, i don't care anymore. See you later babe." I smiled, before walked out of her room. By the time I got to the front door I felt my phone vibrate, I got a text.

From Babe😘:
Remember, try to tell the boys how you feel. Don't hold back. Tell them the truth, and maybe about us if you're comfortable with it.🙂

To Babe😘:
Yeah, I'll try. And as far as us, I'm definitely ready to tell them. But remember what I told you. Whenever I try to tell them they always wanna talk to fans or whatnot. I'll definitely try though babe.

After I hit send, I left her house and drove back home. I didn't even get out of my car before the door flew open and an upset Ashton came flying out. He grabbed my arm and dragged me inside before yelling. I didn't really listen at first, instead all I noticed was all the guys were here along with a very beautiful girl.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Ashton yelled, snapping me back to reality. I shook my head no and Ashton looked even more upset. His hand curled up into fists and he started shaking a little as his face turned a darker shade of red. After a few moments of silence, it happened. Something Ashton said wouldn't happen. He smacked me.

Once he was done with his fit of anger he ran upstairs, and all the boys came running to me. All of them rushing out a bunch of questions such as Are you okay?, Do you need to go to the hospital?, etc.

I shook my head no and tried to get up, but I was having a hard time. The boys lifted me up, and carried me to the living room setting me in the couch.

"We should let her rest for a bit." Mikey sighed, sitting on the couch across from me.