Chapter 12

~Michaels POV~

I could hear the boys and Megan yelling and screaming while they swam around. I just was laying on my bed, I had nothing better to do. I kept thinking about everything that happened, finding Megan, then me yelling at her. Why was I so stupid? I just rolled over on my side and went to sleep.

~Luke's POV~

It was so amazing to finally have Megan back, but she still doesn't know that we found out, we have to tell her sometime. Maybe me and the boys should talk about it tonight after she goes to bed. I was snapped out of my thinking when Megan splashed me.

"Hey I'm gonna get you!" I yelled out to her as she swam away, she was so cute.

"You have to catch me first Hemmings," I smiled and swam faster. After a wait of chasing her around I just splashed her and went to sit on the ledge of the pool.

"Guys foods here," Ash opened the door to tell Megan, Calum, and I.

"PIZZA!!!" I screamed and ran inside. Normally I would help Megan out of the pool, but I mean come on...its pizza.We wall sat around the table, well except for Mikey that is.

"We're Mikey?" Megan asked. Wow, that's not something I expected her to ask.

"He's probably upstairs, I'll go get him." Calum said starting to stand up.

"No, I want to. I mean I'm the reason he's mad right now, I should be the one to go talk to him." Megan stood up and started walking towards the stairs.

~Megan's POV~

I headed up the stairs to Michaels room, but on my way I stopped at mine. I needed to put on some Chapstick, and grab a bathing suit coverup. After that I headed across the hallway to Mikey's room. I opened the door and stepped in, he was sitting on his bed facing the wall. Before he said anything I took a moment to really look at his room. It was a like a white color and he had one wall covered in completely posters. It was amazing. Then Mikey spoke up.

"Cal I know you can keep a secret so can I tell you something?" He paused it thought he was going to turn around but he didn't. I was going to say I'm not Cal but he started to talk again. "I like her, she's beautiful. I know Ashton told you and me not but I-I can't help it. They way she smiles, her hair, everything. And Luke likes her and Ash trusts Luke more then you and I." I just didn't know what to do, what was I supposed to do? Who was her? Do I know her? But I finally spoke up.

"Uh Mikey.." He jumped and I paused.

"Megan, how much of that did you hear?" He asked jumping off of his bed.

"All of it, but I just came to tell you pizzas here, and I was wondering who 'her' is."

"It's-it's no one. Thanks for telling me though," he just walked out of the room leaving me standing here in his room. I quickly ran into the bathroom washed up and headed downstairs to eat.

"Hey Megan!" Calum yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"What do you want dork," I laughed. Why was he like this? Why were any of them like this?

"For you to come sit by me," he smiled and patted the seat next to him. I walked over and sat down, Luke slid a plate of pizza over to me. I just stared at it.  The boys didn't know this yet, but I'm anorexic. I didn't touch it.

"Sweetie are you going to eat?" Ashton had a look of concern in his eyes.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled and pushed the plate away from me. They all looked at me weird.

"Oh, ok. You can just eat later when you get hungry," Luke told me.

"Ok, I'm going to bed." I told them and headed upstairs.

"Okay sweetie, goodnight." I heard Ash say before I closed my bedroom door. I walked into my closet changed into some pajamas, turned on American Horror Story and laid in bed, sleep slowly took over.

~Calum's POV~

"Ash you have to tell her at some point," we all looked at him.

"Guys I know, I just-I don't know when." Ashton put his head in his hands.

"Well, why don't we tell her tomorrow. I mean she knows we have to find out at some point, plus we would have put the pieces together by now." I continued to look at Ashton, his head still in his hands.

"I guess your right," he pulled his face away from his hands.

"So do we want to maybe take her out to dinner tomorrow after song writing but before the party and tell her?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah that's a great idea Mikey, but if you don't mind I'm going to bed. It's getting late." Ash stood up and went up to his room, then Luke followed. He was right it was already 12 and we had a busy day planned tomorrow. I started to get up when Michael grabbed my wrist.

"Mikey what's wrong?" He looked sad and embarrassed.

"I-I totally embarrassed myself in front of Megan," he put his head down letting go of my wrist. I sat down next to him so we could talk.

"What did you do?"

"Well, when she came to come get me for pizza she just opened my door and came in. Your the only person that does that so I thought it was you, I started talking to her about how I like her-" I cut him of.

"You what?" I whisper shouted.

"But I didn't actually say her name I just said 'her' she doesn't know who I was talking about." He looked at me.

"How do you know she doesn't know?" I asked him.

"She asked me how 'her' was, but I didn't answer I just got up and left the room. Then later she followed." He looked kind of sad.

"Well Mikey don't worry about it, if she doesn't know that's all that matters."

"Yeah I guess your right, thanks for the help. And always being able to keep secrets." And with that Mikey got up and walked to his room, leaving me in the kitchen.