Chapter 41

~Megan's POV~

I felt discussing. I ate. I'm fat enough as it is.

Fatty
Worthless
Ugly
Overweight
Waste of space

"Shut up." I whispered.

Come on Megan. We are the only thing that will always stay with you. The voices won't shut up.

"Shut up." I said a little louder.

Megan, just give up. The blades on the counter, you know you want to.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. All the boys came running to the back of the bus, and say me curled up in a ball covering my ears.

"Megan what's wrong?" Calum asked.

"Shut up." I whimpered.

"Don't tell us to shut up Megan." Ashton said sternly.

"Just LEAVE ME BE!" I yelled.

"MEGAN!" Ashton yelled, making me cower even more.

"Just leave." I said quietly as I started crying.

"Megan." Ashton warned.

I didn't say anything, I just sat there curled up on a little ball, crying.

"Answer me when I'm speaking to you." Ashton said sternly.

"What?" I muttered.

"What make you think you can act like this?" Ashton asked.

"Can I-talk to her alone for a minute?" Mikey asked.

"Why?" Ashton was cautious.

"I need to talk to her privately." Michael answered.

"Fine." Ashton huffed as he walked out, Calum and Luke following him.

I watched them leave, every step they took, but not in a weird way. A loving way I guess? Anyway, once they left I looked to Mikey, who had apparently been starring at me the whole time.

"So, what was really going on?" Michael asked, putting his hand on my leg.

"Nothing." I muttered

"It was something Megan. I may not know you the best, but I do know that you wouldn't tell Ashton to shut up like that and then tell him to leave you alone." Michael said softly.

"The voices." I whispered, more to myself then anything.

"The voices? As in like voices in your head?" Michael asked.

"Sh*t. You heard that?"

"Megan. It's ok. You can't help it. I know how much work it is to get over it. Not only did I use go have a few voices in my head, but I remember helping Ashton through it." He smiled weakly.

"Really?" I asked shocked. I mean I know Ashton use to have these kind of struggles, but I didn't know Mikey did.

"Yeah. They weren't fun times, but they made me who I am today so, I guess it's a part of me. No matter how much I want to change it." He spoke softly.

"I guess your right, but how do I get rid of them?" I asked.

"All we can really do is bring you to therapy or counseling and be here to support you."

"Nothing else?" I asked, somewhat sad.

"No, not really. Sorry babe." Mikey gave me a small smile, while hugging my from the side.