Chapter 54

~Megan's POV~

It's only been like 3 or 4 days sense I saw the boys, and I'm dying of boredom. It's boring just sitting in a hotel for multiple days in a row. I mean sure, I have my phone but there is only so much to do. And twitter is blowing up about me. I checked the guys pages, and all of them sent out a tweet about me missing the night I ran away. It's not clearing up ether. Just more and more is flowing in. Wether it's the guys tagging me or fans, it's not stopping.

In a few days it will slow down though. I'm sure. I'm not that big of a deal.

I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed before doing my hair and makeup. I simply just blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. For the makeup I put on some concealer, a little bit of eye shadow, winged eyeliner, and a light pink lip gloss.

I shoved all my stuff back in the bags and grabbed them. I'm not staying here any longer.

I walked to the front desk and gave them the key, then left the building. I got halfway down the street before I heard cameras.

Sh*t.

I kept walking, trying to play everything off. Maybe it's not fans, right? I got to a bus stop and got a ticket. Once that was done I turned and saw a huddle of teen girls, all looking at me, some with phones out.

"Megan!"

"Go home."

"The boys need you."

"They miss you."

"We miss the happy them."

"Guys. Please, I-I can't go back there. It's for the best. Once I'm gone, you can have them all to yourself. They can be the idiots they are. Ever sense they adopted me they haven't got drunk, which you guys find funny. They try and make things age appropriate for me, and that's not what you guys want is it?" I said, before any more things could be shot at me.

All the girls stared at me in awe. They didn't say anything, just stared at me. And then I heard a deeper voice from behind me.

"That's why you ran away?" An Australian voice asked from behind me. Michael.