Chapter 2

*Megans POV*

~At School~

Once my mom dropped me off I was already thinking of a way to get out early, I couldn't stay here all day. Especially when I'm going to meet my idols later, I have to get out. Then it hit me, there is a door that leads out to the back of the school in the gym. All I need to do it make it there without getting in trouble, but of course I just had to go to the school with the best security.

"Excuse me?" A soft voice said. It scared the crap out of me.

"Uh, yes?" I replied kind of scared. I was always a shy person, I don't really know why. Everyone else in my family is VERRY outgoing.

"I was wondering if you could help me find room 108?" The voice said as I turned around. Thankfully it was just an exchange student.

"Of-of course," I smiled and help my hand out waiting to shake their hand, they weren't into shaking hands. "What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm James, I'm and exchange student from Germany."

"Well, James. It's nice to meet you. Now just follow me to room 108."

"Ok. Thanks." You could hear the smile on his face.

As I showed home to his class I saw a teacher coming so now I was stuck here. All. Day. The teacher kept coming towards me, and as they got closer I could see they weren't very happy.

"Megan? What do you think you are doing out of class?" You could tell they were angry. It wouldn't be easy to get out of this.

"I was helping, uh, James. The exchange student from Germany." I said kind of nervous they wouldn't believe me.

"Oh, ok. Just get to class and we won't have a problem." She glared at me before she left.

"I should get to class," I whispered to myself.

~After School~

I was jumping with excitement as I saw my mom pull up, I ran to the car as fast as I could which almost made me trip. I didn't care, all I could think about was tonight. I will be going to meet my idols. Well 4 idiots, but let's be honest they are still amazing and perfect in every way.

We drove straight home, the minute my mom parked I jumped out of the car, ran through the door, ran up the stairs and into my room. I ran to my closet picking out my concert outfit. After 15 minutes I finally decided on a black T-shirt with my red checkered flannel that says idiot on the back, with black ripped skinny jeans and vans of course. I payed it out and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower I went back to my room and changed. I grabbed my choker and put that on to. I ran to the kitchen and sat on my phone watching interviews until my mom and sister came out.

"Come on. Let's get going." My mom said very cheerful. I smiled jumping out of my chair and skipping to the car.

Once when we're in the car I put the aux cord in my phone and played 5sos. I just couldn't wait. I sang every word to every song that played. We finally pulled up to the stadium. I jumped out of the car grabbed my emergency bag I keep in the trunk and put it on my back. I normally bring a bag everywhere with money, a jacket, ect. Everything you might end up needing. My mom said they would follow me, so I started walking up to the stadium, and my eyes started watering.