Chapter 3

*Megans POV*

After my eyes started watering I had to run. I couldn't risk someone seeing me like this. I locked the door and smiled. Today's the day. I'm going to meet them. I wiped my eyes quick and went back out.

"Sweetie is something wrong?" My mom looked quite sad actually.

"No I'm fine I just had to go to the bathroom-really bad." I said calmly trying to hide the fact I was actually crying.

"Ok then sweetie, let's head inside. The meet and greet starts soon." My mom told me looking a lot happier. I smiled and started skipping in.

We walked in and everything was so beautiful. It was huge. Keep calm. I kept telling myself knowing I would probably loose it when I saw them. My mom finally took the lead because I had no clue where we were going. It was simple all I had to do was follow my mom, I can't mess that up can I?

"Guys lets stop here quick I have to use the bathroom" my mom said, "Do you guys have to?" I shook my head, I had went before we left, but of course my sister had to.

My mom told me to stay there, but I heard someone laughing, it was a familiar laugh. I walked out of the bathroom area and then I started crying, I tried to hold it in, I really did but I just couldn't. They stood right in front of me. How was I not going to cry? I just stood there completely frozen, crying.

"Don't cry." I heard someone say then I snapped out of it. It was Ashton, he came up to my and hugged me, smiling. Of course I hugged him back I wasn't going to be mean.

"What's wrong?" I looked up after the hug and saw Calum standing there.

"N-nothing." I said looking back down but smiling to myself. "I better get going." I told them waving to Mikey and Luke. I started walking, just looking around. After a few minutes I looked around closer and realized I was lost. How could this be? Just a few minutes ago I was talking to the boys outside the bathroom. I guess I will just have to find my way back. I took a few turns and found a map of the arena. I was looking at it and then heard someone snickering behind me. I turned around and of course it was Ash, Cal, Mikey, and Luke. I smiled at them before Mikey spoke up.

"Guys I know why she didn't really talk now." He said very confident, I smiled wanting to hear his answer. "She's a Mikey girl, of course," he said pointing to my flannel. I started to blush but before anyone could see Mikey ran up and hugged me. It was the best thing ever. I hugged him back, and when he put me down Luke walked up to me. He must have thought he was missing out on something, I laughed to myself.

"Hi," Luke said, very quite but I could still hear it.

Me being the idiot I am just smiled and waved. I wanted to say hey but I'm to shy. Then Luke hugged me, just like the other boys I hugged back. Luke then let go and just looked at me. I was confused was there something wrong?

"Um-is there something wrong?" I asked nervous to hear the answer. Luke didn't answer, I stared to get really nervous. What was wrong?

"Guys he's doing it again." Cal said the Mikey and Ash. The boys roles their eyes and told me nothing was wrong.

"Then why is he looking at me like that?" I questioned but before they could answer I added another question. "And what do you mean again?" They looked at each other with worried looks, they quickly shook Luke and he was out of it.

"Huh, what?" He asked confused. Then he turned away from the boys and back to me, and then blushed. His checks a bright red. Why was he blushing?

"Well-I better go find my um my family." I said trying to slip away but Luke grabbed my arm.

"We will help you." He said with a smile.

"Oh, it's ok. You guys don't have to, I'm sure you have something else to do," I said trying to hint to them that they have a concert to go practice for.

"Nope. We don't." Luke said really fast. The boys kinda looked at him. All of them knowing they had to practice.

"Uh Luke. 2 things First you have a concert tonight and dans to meet in less than an hour. Second you should probably go help your band mates with whatever they need help with." I told him with a small smile.

He glared at the boys for a second. "Well yes, but just come with us. When you mom comes through the line you can just go with her." I have him a weird look. "What? Do you not want to hang with us?" He asked sadly.

"N-no. I mean yes. But I can't just follow you guys around and bother you." I said about to walk away when a pair of arms grabbed me. I was about to panic before I heard Luke's voice whisper in my ear.

"First you won't bother us, second you could if you wanted to." I felt bad for saying no, I could practically hear his frown.

"Fine." I said smiling. Luke picked me up and put my on Mikey's shoulders. I looked down at Mikey as he looked up to me. "I can walk." I said firmly while I smiled. I didn't want to get off of Mikey's shoulders I just didn't want to make them think I had to be carried.

"No it's fine don't worry-" Mikey stopped talking and looked at me. I started to get worried but before I could say anything he continued. "Wait, we never got your name." He said smiling.

I smile saying, "me names Megan."

"Well then, don't worry Megan it's fine." He said continuing to smile.

I was so happy. I was just planning on going to a concert and meet and greet today, I didn't think I would get to follow them around, talk, and all hang. When we got to the backstage doors they stopped.

"Who is she?" Dave said in a firm voice.

"This is Megan, she's our new friend" Ashton said before anyone could argue.
Dave opened the door for us but I had to get off of Mikey's back so we could get through the the door. Dave called Ashton's name said he had to talk to him? I wonder what it's about.