Chapter 29

~Megan's POV~

When I woke up I realized I wasn't in my bed, I started to panic at first but then realized I was in Michaels. Thank god. I tried getting off of his bed without waking him up, but just like yesterday, it didn't go so well.

"Megannnnn not agaiinnn," Michael whined, again still can't get over his morning voice. I just smiled at the fact that I got to wake up to these 4 idiots every morning.

"I have to get up and get ready." I said trying to sit up.

"No we don't have anything to do today." Michael said pulling my back down.

"Fine." I huffed and laid back down.

~Ashton's POV~

When I woke up the first thing I did was look at the alarm clock. It's about 10, probably should get up. I grabbed some clothes, jumped in the shower, and got ready for the day. Once I was ready I walked to Megan's bedroom door.

"Stop Ashton. Back away from the door." Calum said walking up to me.

"No! She's my daughter. What's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me?! What's gotten into you?" Calum shout at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Calum just let him go into her room." Luke mumbled walking out of his room.

"But-"

"Just let him. She's not in her room anyway." Luke spoke walking closer to us.

"Well we're is she then?" I yelled.

"Stop it Ashton your going to scare her more." Luke said calmly.

"What do you mean more?" I asked concerned.

"You know, about what happened last night." Luke kind of muttered. It all came back to me, I yelled at her and kept cutting her off, I got in her face and then. No no what's wrong with me?! I slapped her across the face! My face must have changed because  alum spoke up.

"What? Did you forget or something?" Calum said sarcastically.

"What was I thinking?!" I whispered to myself. "Where is she I need to apologize." I said a bit louder.

"I would be careful, she's with Michael. He can be protective, especially with Megan." Luke spoke.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "DID THEY SLEEP TOGETHER AGAIN?"

"Ashton calm down, they never slept together to begin with." Calum walked closer to me.

"Then what did I walk into that one day?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Them cuddling. Ok listen Ash we love her. Like we would date her, but even we understand they were only cuddling. I think you should give her some time. I mean you did slap her yesterday and start judging her when you saw." Luke said.

"Ok fine. I'm still going to talk to her later though. She's my daughter." I spat marching back to my room.

~Megan's POV~

I jumped up when I heard a loud noise. Like something slamming, it scared me. What if Ashton was trying to get to me to hurt me?

"Shhhh it's ok sweetie.." Michael mumbled playing with my hair. "He won't hurt you."

"I-I'm scared Michael." I turned around stuffing my face into his chest.

"Don't worry, it's all going to be ok. Calum, Luke, and I will make sure Ashton won't hurt you. But I want you to know he didn't mean it. He loves you." He said kissing me on he forehead.

"Th-thanks Michael, but if Ashton didn't mean it why would he do it?" I asked.

"He was just upset. He would never intentionally hurt you. He loves you to much. When we first dropped you off at that adoption center all those years ago, all he could talk about was how he couldn't wait till the day we could go back and find you. He wanted to give you the world. Everything he can. He would do anything for you." Michael said pulling me closer to him.

"Thanks Michael." I smiled snuggling into him.

~Authors Note~

Should I post two updates today with the possibility of none tomorrow, or one today and one tomorrow?