Chapter 20

~Calum's POV~

When we got in the car I insisted go sit next to Megan, I mean Luke just got to cuddle her, I want to make sure she knows I'm here to. She's so adorable, her face is perfect, everything about her is but Ashton said not yet. So when?

"Calum?" Megan asked as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uhm," Ashton looked back at me through the drivers mirror. "Nothing."

"It was something, can you tell me?" She had puppy dog eyes on, she knows I always fall for those.

"Fine, I was thinking abouutt, how excited I am for your. You should be to, we are touring with All time Low and One Direction." Nice save Cal.

"Oh, ok." She just looked out the window, she looks cute no matter what she's doing.

~Megan's POV~

"Hey Mikey?" I asked, earning me looks from everyone, even Ash looked at me quick.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at me kind of sad.

"I was wondering if you could still help me with that thing?" I asked trying to kind of look at my hair and give him the hint. His eyes lit up.

"YESSS!" He yelled.

"What thing?" Ashton looked concerned.

"It's a surprise, but Mikey had to help. No one else." I looked at him.

"Megan we already went over the rules, remember?" Ashton glared at me through the mirror.

"Well, but-" Michael cut me off.

"Listen Ash we know the rules, but 2 things. 1 your being a bit over protective, don't you think? I mean you don't trust your mate or your daughter? 2 can't you just let her do this one thing she wants, she asked me yesterday and I already told her I would help. I promise if it was something bad I wouldn't have agreed." Michael spoke as he would look down at me every few seconds.

"Why don't you have Calum help?" Ashton asked.

"Because Calum won't know how to do it." I said.

"Fine. But no more then 4 hours, got it?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah." Michael grinned.

We pulled into the airport and all of us jumped out grabbing our bags and walking in. Once we were in we were expecting to get mobbed, but not yet. We walked for a bit before they finally got mobbed. Why did people have to mob them? I mean yeah they are your idols, but how would you feel if you were just walking around with your friends or family then al of a sudden a bunch of fans just ran up to you and shoved stuff at you begging for pictures?

We kept walking and Ashton held my hand so I didn't get lost. Some people started to ask questions about me and Ashton tried to walk fast knowing what was coming next. We all knew I would start getting hate. I could hear some but not all of it, what I did hear though we're things like:
Why her?
So she killed her family just so they could adopt her?
Attention wh*ore.

And so on. At that point I was holding back tears. Why were they like this? What did I do go them? Ashton's started walking faster pulling me behind him. After we went through security we went and boarded the plane. I sat by the window with Ashton next to me, and Calum on the other side of Ashton. Luke and Michael were behind us. After a while I fell asleep on the plane and all I could thing about was the hate. Why me? Did I do something to hurt them? But after about 10 minutes of thinking about it I fell asleep with my head on Ashton's shoulder.