Chapter 51

~Ashton's POV~

"Guys we probably should get back to the bus." I said as the guys were leaving the bar.

"Why?" Michael whined.

"Megan." I said. "Plus, we can't be to hung over tomorrow, we have a show."

"Mike he's right." Calum said patting him on the back.

"Fine." Michael huffed before following me to the bus.

~Time Skip~

We walked up to the bus, and we wanted to surprise Megan with something.

I know she has been through a lot, sense we adopted her. I was also aware it was all because of us. We didn't try, or want, this to happen, but the fans. They send her hate, tell her she doesn't deserve us. It's pretty much our fault.

I opened the door, and let all the guys get in before we called Megan.

"Megan?" I called out, once all the guys got in the bus. "Meg?"

"Maybe she's still with Alex and the guys." Luke said.

I nodded in agreement and we headed over to their bus.

"Dude!" Zack yelled, and pulled me in for a bear hug when we got in.

"What up?" Rian asked, coming out from the bunking area.

"Is Megan here?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I thought she went back to your bus, but I can ask Alex and Jack just to make sure." Rian replied, I nodded.

Rian disappeared to the back of the bus, leaving us standing their with Zack.

"You can sit down if you want." Zack chuckled.

"I'm fine, I'm just looking for Megan, then I will leave." I gave a slight smile, but deep down I'm nervous.

What if she's not here? No, she has to be. Why wouldn't she be?

After a few minutes, Rian came back up to the front of the bus.

"So, where is she?" I asked, slightly panicked now.

"She went back to your bus a while ago. Like maybe hour or so?" Rian said.

"What happened to her?" Zack asked.

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me much. But I do know that she came here to see you guys." I said. "We have to find her."