Chapter 7

~Megan's POV~

When I woke up I could hear someone talking so I kept my eyes closed.

"Guys I want to but we can't," the voice said. I'm pretty sure it's Ashton.

"We could make it work.." Another said, it sounded like Luke.

"Mate it would be amazing if we could but we are in the middle of tour. Maybe after?" It sounded like Calum. Then I coughed. Nice going Megan.

"Megan?" It sounded like Michael.

I rolled over to see all the boys stating at me. "Can I help you?" I asked with a sleepy voice.

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" Ash asked me. I figured it would just be better for me to lie.

"What conversation?" I asked them with a confused look, and it worked because they all had a relieved look on their faces.

"Nothing, don't worry about it sweetie," Cal said in very calming voice.

"Ok then." I gave them a small smile.

~2 weeks later~

The boys still came every so often, which surprised me. Didn't they still have tour for a while? Well anyway they would come in for a little bit each day, but if they didn't they would stay a little longer the next day. It was nice, I could just have a nice conversation with them with out them getting mobbed and worrying about fans, we just talked. Just the thought of it made me smile. The boys got here today at about 10 and now it 2. They haven't left me alone all day, I'm not complaining but it's just weird. One of them was always here.

"Megan are you feeling any better?" Mikey asked me looking very concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, but can I ask you a question?"

"I guess you can. I mean we have been asking you questions for the past to weeks, it only seems fair." He said smiling.

"Well, don't you guys have tour?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Mikey's smile dropped.

"It's just you guys have been spending so much time here for the past 2 weeks. Shouldn't you be like touring or something?"

"Well...we um, we paused the tour so we could come here."

"Why? Why would you do that? I didn't want you to do that." I started to look down.

"Because we care about you Megan."  Mikey liter my chin up and smiled. He started to open his mouth like he was going to talk but the doctor walked in.

"Megan how ya feeling?" The doctor asked with a grin, honestly it was kind of a creepy grin.

"I'm-I'm good."

"Good, well I have some good new and bad news. Good news, the cast comes off today and you get to leave the hospital, the bad news you have to go to the orphanage, but don't worry we had someone volunteer to bring you to your house to grab clothes and things." As he said volunteer I started to panic on the inside. Who volunteered? I think Mikey got worried to because he spoke up.

"Um can I ask you something?" The doctor nodded. "Who exactly volunteered to take Megan to her house?" Before the doctor could answer the other boys walked in.

"We did," I saw a wave of relief go over Mikey's face and I could feel it go over me to.

~After the cast was taken off~

"Ok Megan it's time to go by your house to get your stuff." Ashton told me as he picked me up.

"I can walk you know." I said glaring at him.