Chapter 44

~Megan's POV~

"What do you think your doing?!" Ashton yelled.

I quickly pulled away and moved back as far as I could from Ashton. He was already mad at me for not telling him what's wrong, what's he going to do about this?

"It's not what it looks like." Jack said.

"What it looks like is you were making out with my daughter!" Ashton shouted.

"It's-"

"I leaned in first, I'm sorry." I said, I can't have Ashton be mad at one of his idols, now best fiends.

"Megan!" Ashton yelled.

"I'm-I'm sorry Ash." I mumbled.

"Jack. Up front. Now." Ashton said, pointing up front.

Jack nodded and got up.

I looked at Ashton carefully, there was fire behind his eyes. I tried moving back farther, but I was pushed into the corner of my bunk. I couldn't get any farther back. Ashton grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward.

"What the h*ll what's that?" Ashton asked.

"I'm sorry Ash." I mumbled.

"Listen to me Megan." Ashton grabbed my face. "That won't happen again. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Good." With that Ashton dropped it and went back to the front of the bus.

~Jacks POV~

When I got up and headed to the front, all I could think is 'why would she take the blame?' It was my fault. If I wasn't being so stupid, she wouldn't be in more trouble then she already was.

When I walked out, everyone started starring at me, and you could hear Ashton's muffled yells. I walked across the room and sat in a chair, alone. I can't sit by Ashton after that happened. What am I suppose to do around Megan now? I won't be aloud around her.

After a few minutes Ashton finally came up front. He seemed to calm, he does realized what he walked into just moments ago, right?

"Everything ok Ash?" Liam asked.

"Yea, yea great." He fake smiled.

We all gave each other weird looks, then everyone was starring at me. Except Ashton. Everyone kept a close eye on me while Ash picked out a movie.