Chapter 50

~Megan's POV~

Once the guys were done talking, I asked Jack is we could speak in private.

"Why?" He asked warningly.

"Because I need to tell you something." I replied, giving him a please? Look to go with it.

"Fine." He nodded, leading me to the back of the bus.

They had a pretty spacious bus. I sat by the window, Jack sitting across from me.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked.

"The- kiss." I paused. "Listen Jack, I don't want things to be weird between us, just because we got caught up in the moment. I mean, Ashton doesn't hate me, doesn't hate you. It's all ok, we can just pretend like it never happened." I smiled at him.

"Wait. You want me to forget that kiss ever happened?" He seemed shocked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"How can I forget the kiss, I shared with the girl I like? I can't just forget it Megan." Jack tugged at the roots of his hair.

"Wait, you like me?"

"Yes Megan. I just couldn't hold in the urge to kiss you anymore."

"Listen, Jack. I like you, as a friend. I-I just don't see you like that. I see you more as a brother." I paused, noticing his face dropped a bit. "But on a totally different note, your a great kisser Jack."

He lifted his head up and started to smile a little.

"Really?" He seemed shocked.

"Yes." I nodded and giggled.

"Would you mind, maybe one more kiss? Then I can forget it easier." He pleaded.

I couldn't just say no. I can't break him. So I nod.

Jack jumps off the couch he was sitting on and ran to the one I was sitting on. He looks into my eyes for a moment, before looking at my lips, then looking back up again. He pulled me closer to him before I put lips met.

We kissed for a moment, then I had to pull away.

"I better get going." I said, getting up.

"Why?" Jack looked sad.

"I have to go Jack." I repeated walking towards the front of the bus, leaving jack in the back by himself.

"Where ya going?" Rian asked as I walked for the door.

"I figured I should probably get back to the boys bus."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense, but you could stay here if you don't want to walk through the cold, dark night by yourself." Zack said.

"No, really, its fine." I gave a slight smile, opening the door.

I closed the door behind me, they weren't joking when they said it was cold. Good thing I planned ahead.

My last night with he guys. I have to enjoy it, then once all of them go to bed, I can grab the last few things I need before I leave.

I walked up to the guys bus and opened the door, only to be greeted by silence. I walked to the table and saw a note. What's up with these guys and notes? I mean texting guys! It was all folded up and said To Megan. I opened it and slowly read it.

Me and the guys went out for a little bit. We just needed to relax, get away from the stress at the studio. We will be back late tonight, I'm expecting you to be in bed by then. If not, there will be punishment.

~ Love Ash Xx

Well, this just makes it easier for me.

I went to the back of the bus where the bunks were and grabbed my bag and opened it. Then I went to the bathroom and grabbed a few things I will definitely need. My hairbrush, deodorant, and toothbrush. I shoved them in my bag and then checked my wallet. I still have the money that I have been saving up, plus the stuff Ash gave me for emergency uses only.

I put my wallet in the bag and grabbed my jacket and headed to the other side of the bus, where the All Time Low guys wouldn't be able to see me. And then took off towards the nearest motel.