Chapter 31

~Luke's POV~

Ashton can't be serious. Can he? He would make out with his own daughter. And he doesn't mean any of this, he wanted to adopt Megan really bad, he just got upset for some reason. She didn't even sass him, all she did was ask why. Ashton is over reacting.

"Ashton. Don't do something you will regret." I said calmly slowly making my way towards them.

"Don't you take another step Luke." Ashton warned.

"Is Megan-" Calum stoped speaking when he saw what was happening while he was upstairs. "Ashton what are you doing?"

"He's going to kiss her!" I yelled.

~Ashton's POV~

"He's going to kiss her!" Luke yelled.

When those words left Luke mouth it hit me. What am I doing? What am I saying? I love her to pieces. I DID want to adopt her. I don't want to make out with her. Well...never mind that's a totally different story. I slowly backed away from Megan as I looked her in the eyes and saw how much fear filled them. Once I backed away far enough she slowly left the wall and ran to the boy that was closest to her, which happened to be Calum.

"Calum why don't you and Megan go have fun. Sound good?" Michael asked Calum who was holding Megan. I know she's a bit old to be held bridal style for no reason, but I have put her through a lot the past 2 days.

"Is that ok with you Megan?" Calum asked looking down at her.

"Yeah, I guess..." she muttered stuffing her face in Calum shirt. I want a relationship like that with her. I mean she's MY daughter, but I keep f*cking things up.

"Ok sweetie let's get going." Calum smiled to her.

"I-I have to g-go ch-change." She stuttered.

"Why? What's wrong with what you have on?" Calum asked confused.

"Ash wanted me to change. I have caused enough problems. The least I can do is change." She said hopping out of Calum's arms and running up to her room.

"Ashton look what you have done!" Michael whisper shouted at me.

"Now she thinks she's a f*ck up." Calum said.

"You made her think we don't want her anymore." Luke stated.

"Wait. How did all of this start in the first place? Like why did Ashton even have her pinned to the wall?" Calum asked. All of the boys looked to me, I really didn't want to explain it to Calum.

"I uh. I uh, um, over reacted." I mumbled.

"Well I could kind of see that, but what about?" Calum questioned.

"Ermmm." I paused knowing how stupid this would sound.

"Spit it out." Calum whisper shouted.

"About her outfit. Ok? I over reacted. I don't want her getting hurt. I just-I don't want her to grow up."

"Well that's stupid. All of that over her crop top and shorts? You have saw many, many girls wear things much worse than that." Calum glared at me.

~Megan's POV~

When Ashton had me pinned against the wall, I totally blocked everything they were saying out. I just froze, but I did hear bits and pieces of what they were saying. Such as 'I will do what all of the boys have wanted' 'I didn't even want you yet you have my last name' 'he's going to kiss her' and something about my outfit. Besides that though I didn't really hear anything.

Once Ashton back away from me I just ran the the closest person to me, which was Calum, I jumped in his arms and grabbed his shirt in my hands as if someone were trying to pull a little kid away from candy. I buried my face in his chest as Calum was about to leave, but I told him I had to change. When he let me down I ran upstairs as fast as I could and slammed the door. I went to my closet and grabbed a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans, and a flannel. I stripped down quickly and threw on my other clothes as fast as I could then ran downstairs.

"I-I'm ready to go." I mumbled as I walked down the stairs.

"Ok then let's go." Calum smiled at me. I just ran off the steps and right by Calum sliding my hand into his. As we walked out the door I heard someone huff, but I couldn't tell who. Calum opened the car door for me and closed it when I got in. Once he made it around to his side of the car, got in, and started the car we were off.