Behind The Oak Door

Abason's POV
~~~~~
I stood confused and probably mistaken, but at the moment, my duty calls for something else. Sabrina began calling me again and mentioned that they have been waiting for me. The Advisors expect instant representation when they call for someone. I, on the other hand, have been startled at everything that has happened in this hour and have not come immediately. I had to stop with all that I was feeling at the moment, and go reveal myself before they question my reason of absence.

"I'm coming Sabrina!" I rushed down my spiral stair case that only Angel, Sabrina, and I knew of. Sabrina might have been on to something because of the look on her face that said, "you told her of the room?"

But as I went down to meet her, a different question rose to her lips.

"Why is the huntress crying?" She placed her hand on her hip. "And why did she run away?"

She must have seen her run down and leave. I didn't know what the answer to the questions myself. I stopped for a second to think once again, and then replied. "I don't know, Sabrina. I really don't know."

"She's a mysterious one, she is." She pointed in the air. "But aren't we all."

One of my eyebrows rose in question as to what she meant and she saw it. "Oh, oh, oh! Of course not you, your majesty! You are a man. I meant it to all of us women! We are puzzles when it comes to love you know." She nodded her head.

Sabrina obviously had no idea what Angel and I were doing in the room. She jumped to the conclusion of love. I chortled. "Of course, of course!" I laughed to satisfy her reply, although she truly had no idea what had just happened.

"Now, now, your majesty. You have another puzzle to solve with the Advisors, and if you don't go help them now, they'll be missing a piece! Your majesty, you must become good with puzzles if you are to be king!" She laughed jokingly.

"Yes. You are quite right, Sabrina. I have need to leave this instant and appear before them."

"Good luck, your highness!" She waved behind me as I left.

"Thank you Sabrina." I stepped farther away from her.

Then I quietly whispered to myself.

"I definitely need all the good luck I can get."
~~~~~
Angel's POV
~~~~~
I rushed home to see what they did. Flashes pictured through my eyes as flames and burning trees. Black charcoal covering the once big brown tall trees that stood tall. Ash falling down like gray dead snowflakes made a blanket of paper like material in my imagination of my home. In my eyes, I saw people hidden behind anything they could find for protection.

I jumped over a rock almost half as tall as me and got a small scrape from blazing quickly next to a sharp branch.

My eyes made scenes as to what had happened, and I saw people. Dead and barely alive. Hurt and wounded. Sad and angry.

I made my way through a thick thorny brush with my long blade. I chopped my way through dangerously quick and began running with all my might towards NewBegin.

My once wounded knee was working with all it could that I soon began to feel the scar again. It was healed, but because of what I was feeling it, it felt like it never left me.

I skipped over and found a stray horse. A horse with reigns still on it..in the middle of the forest. I had no time to think about whose it was and from where it came from. Instead of looking for its rightful owner, I hopped on and rode the horse home. To my home.
~~~~~
Abason's POV
~~~~~
I got to the Advisors meeting room with anxious anticipation. I went in quietly, the Advisors already in the midst of a conversation. A table center pieced the room and revealed a newer map of Greanger and the explored kingdoms and places that Greanger has been able to find and mark. Tall little flags sprung up everywhere indicating what is Greanger's and what was currently being conquered. Red flags indicated in progress, blue is neutralized, black is destroyed, and green was under control.