𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘳

Sin level 5
Adrienette

Marinette awoke from her sleep at the sound of clattering and the sun beaming through the open window in the room. She gazed around the shared bedroom husband Adrien, and softly rubbed her eye with her wrist. She swiftly glanced over to Adrien side of their bed, but he was gone. Only leaving behind the thrown over and wrinkled half of their covers.

Marinette sighed lightly, and rolled out of bed. Slowly, she grabbed her pink fluffy slippers and slipped them onto her feet and began to walk out. She walked down the stairs, careful not to slip, but was met with an odd surprise. Her eyes widen as she stifled a giggle at Adrien was in a maids outfit.

"Adrien. Why the hell are you dressed like that." Marinette asked as she walked the rest of the stairs and came closer to him.

"So glad you asked, Mrs. Agreste. Today, I have been assigned to your helper." Adrien said proudly sticking his nose into the air, with a small smirk on his lips.

"Assigned Helper? From who? At what?" Marinette asked lowly, looking towards Adrien's up turned face.

Adrien walked over slowly to Marinette and whispered softly into her ear. "Your Pleasure M'Lady." Adrien smirked as smooth arms wrapped loosely around Marinette's waist.

"Pleasure?" Marinette asked shakily as her face took on a more crimson complexion.

Adrien smirked into Marinette's neck at her endless questions and started to kiss along the path of Marinette's jaw line. Luckily for Adrien in this case, Marinette had woken and walked downstairs in only one of his shirts, her bra, and a set of panties.

He kissed the uncovered mounds of her breast as he slowly dipped off into the valley between them. Marinette began to whimper lowly as Adrien's name rolled from her mouth. Adrien, with his now boosted ego, smirked into the kisses. He went down to her underwear and kissed her thighs. He peeled her underwear to the side and kissed her entrance. "A-Adrien Ohhh Fuck~" Marinette moaned. He continued to thrust his tongue in and out of her until she came. He cleaned up juices and smirked at her."I hope I was too your Assistance" Adrien winked. Marinette flopped into the floor to catch her breath. Silly Kitty Marinette thought and smiled.