𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴

Stage 1-10: Getting to know the person

Stages 11-24: Dates

Stages 25-39: Make out sessions

Stages 40-60: Sex

Stages 61- 100: Healthy relationship

--------------------------------------

Marinette opened her eyes to see a pair of sparkling greens eyes staring back at her. The pair of eyes seemed sparkle with more intensity when she looked into them.

"Good Morning Kitty" Marinette giggled as she glanced at the clock behind him. 9:53 am it read.

"Good Morning, Princess." Adrien smirked as he cuddled closer to his love.  "How long have you been up." Marinette questioned, snuggling back into his shoulder and taking in his scent.

"Since 9:43." Adrien shrugged, recalling the time he woke up. "Have you been staring at me the whole time?" Marinette asked narrowing her eyes in a playful, moving her hand to stroke the front of his chest.

"Yea, dear. I have...I need a Jb." Adrien said kissing Marinette's forehead, then climbing out of bed.

"A what?" Marinette asked sitting up to watching him leave their bedroom.

"Juice Box. Duh." Adrien rolled his eyes towards her and smiling cheekily out the door. Marinette giggled at get boyfriends childishness and leaned over to grab her phone.

Bestie💙: Hey Nino and I are gonna come over... don't txt back were busy.

Marinette rolled her eyes and giggled. "Kitten?" Marinette called out to him just loud enough for him to hear her from downstairs. "Yea, love?" He yelled back from the kitchen and Marinette could literally her him slurping on his "Jb" quite loudly.

"Alya and Nino are coming over." She giggled back to him.

"Kk."

"Since when do you say Kk, Adrien?"

"Since now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" Alya yelled as she walked in with Nino following close behind. As the couples bestfriend, she of course had a spare key to their house. There was and playful argument between Alya and Nino over who would get said spare key. Of course Alya won...by putting him in a, notably effective, choke hold... but still.

"Hey Alya!" Marinette smiled to her from her place next to Adrien on the couch. Alya looked over to see them playing video games with Marinette, clearly winning. With her tongue sticking out in pure concentration. While Adrien had his eyebrows knitted together with a straw in his mouth....and a juice box attached to the end.

"Do ever drink water?" Alya asked as she was slightly concerned. When ever she came over he always had a juice box or 2...or 4.

"Yea, I make him drink 2 cups at breakfast, 2 cups at lunch, 2 cups for snack, and 2 cups for dinner. I do the same thing," Marinette explained. "Plus, the juice boxes only have a couple ounces anyway."

Adrien leaned over and sweetly kissed her cheek. He really did appreciate everyone worrying for him. Growing up with his dad, he had to worry for himself. His dad and assistants only cared about his safety from the outside world. It was nice to have someone to care for yo my with your best interest at heart.

Marinette giggled and finished playing the video games. Then Nino walked into the room listening to music as usual. "So what you need?" Marinette asked as Adrien and her joined Alya and Nino at the table.

"Just wanted to talk about stages." Alya said proudly as she sported a wide grin. "Yea we are on stage 11." Nino said turning off his music and hanging his headphones around his neck.

Adrien snorted walking around the kitchen. "What's funny?" Alya asked narrowing a questioning eye at him. Marinette snorted from her place at the table. "Yea, what's funny?" Nino asked suddenly as concerned at Alya.

"Oh nothing" Adrien smirked giving a knowing look towards Marinette. "Well what stage are you on?" Alya asked casually just to continue their conversation.

Marinette looked at Adrien who was getting a snack. "Stages 63." Marinette tried to say as casually as possible. Alya and Nino's eyes bugged simultaneously. "Stage what?!" Nino exclaimed towards them.

"Stage 63." Adrien shrugged getting a bag of cheetos and sitting next to Marinette while she got up to get his water. Alya thought for a second before a sly smirk began to cross her features.

"Sooo you guys have had sex." Alya smirked towards Adrien crossing her on the table. Marinette whipped her head around in attempt for Adrien not to tell. Unfortunately, he was busy eating and not looking in her direction. "Yea, all the time." He said causally popping a cheeto into his mouth.

"Sooo Mari.... is it big" Alya asked turning around to face Marinette now. She gasped, dropping the cup of water, Adrien choked on a cheeto, and Nino fell back into a fit of laughter. "Alya!" Marinette whined as her face flushed at the thought.

"Ummm Nino and I are gonna go upstairs." Adrien said shakily, grabbing a bottle of water and another bag of Cheetos along with a giggling Nino.

"Alya, you can't just say stuff like that." Marinette said sitting in front of her with her hands infront of her face. "Yea Yea, I know...so was it?" Alya persistently asked. "Yea, it's big." Marinette muttered flushing into her hands, hoping Alya didn't here. Unfortunately for her, Alya has reporter ears and heard everything.

"Adrien! She says it's big!" Alya yelled towards the direction of stairs, with a protest from the blue haired girl across from her. There was a laugh clearly from Nino then a shaky "T-Thanks." Alya could here the blush in his voice and see the blush on Marinette's face. And a very wide grin on her own.