𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 '𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯

Ladybug sat on the edge of the Eiffel Tower on patrol. She watched the little glistening snow flake fall past her face, floating towards the ground. She smiled to herself and sung Silent night.

She loved being on patrol by herself. She could think, cry and not be bothered, and sing as loud as she wanted. But don't get her wrong She also LOVED patrol with Cat Noir. He always made her laugh, he protected her, and comforted her when she was down.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as a black figure swung up off a baton towards her. Cat Noir. He keep swinging passed her...but dropped a note.

She picked it up from beside her.
___________________________
Hello, M'Lady
Meet me at my house. I've got a surprise for you.

~C.Noir, your lovely boyfriend ___________________________

She smiled to herself and swung of towards the Agreste Mansion.

She walked to Adrien's room and climbed Through the window. "Hey Lb" Cat Noir smirked. Her eyes drifted towards him. "Hey Silly" She smiled. Cat Noir detransformed and so did ladybug. "Come on Buggenette" Adrien smirked. "I told you don't call me that" Marinette snorted. "I know, but I like it" Adrien said and led her to the 3rd dining room.

It was smaller and ment for 2. He had sent a candle, that smelt of vanilla Marinette's favorite, in the middle. 2 dishes sat on both ends of the table. And red and black roses on Marinette's side. "Oh Adrien it's beautiful" Marinette cried.

"Yea but now that I see you...I don't want to eat that anymore" Adrien smirked at the table. Marinette looked at him "What do you mean". Adrien looked down at her and smirked. Then it hit her as Adrien leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back. The kiss was passionately and loving but soon turned to hungry and needy.

Marinette pressed her body on his. She felt pressure push on her legs. "Jump" Adrien said breathlessly into her neck. Marinette jumped and wrapped her legs around his start waist and arms around his neck. She kissed him again as he walked into his room. Adrien laid on the bed with Marinette under him.

He pulled away and sucked on her neck. Marinette gasped at the pleasurey pain of the purple bruise Adrien had left on her collar bone. He blew his warm breathe on the sore.

He tugged on the top of her pants and looked up at her.
She nodded giving permission. He pulled down her pants slowly. "Adrien stop teasing" Marinette whined. Adrien pulled them down the rest out the way. He rubbed his thumb across the fabric of her under wear. "Fuck" She moaned quietly.

"EEWW STOP STOP" Plagg screamed flying out of Adrien's jacket. "Oh hey Plagg" Adrien smirked. "Hey....HEY. NO THAT'S DISGUSTING" Plagg screamed. Marinette giggled and kissed Adrien's cheek. "Guess I better go" Marinette said and Adrien laughed. She transformed and left.

"You ruin everything" Adrien said.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you humans weren't so disgusting"

Oh Plagg.

~Tina