𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 • 𝘬 •

Don't forget to Vote and Comment ❤️

She had to hurry or this wasn't gonna work.

Marinette sat at the counter in the kitchen watching the bathroom door closely. When she saw that the door didn't open, she carefully took the pill bottle from between her legs and opened it.

Before this, Adrien and Marinette had been drinking their morning coffees together and talking of how to spend the day. Neither of them had anything to do, non- hero related, and they wanted to do something together. However, a bit of a not so innocent thought snuck it's way into the front of Marinette's brain. She excused her self and hastily made way for their bedroom. Inside the box she kept under the bed, was a few supplies that she kept kinda secret.

One of those things was the pill bottle. Inside the bottle was a Viagra like pill. Something to keep Adrien up and at it for hours. Not illegal or toxic, just something to add a little fun.

Now as she sat at the table with Adrien in the bathroom, she sneakily placed one pill in his coffee cup. Watching as it made a little splash and was taken down by the brown substance.

A minute later and Adrien arose for the bathroom.

"So I was thinking," He carefully picked up the mug, "How about we go to the mall and pick out some new clothes." With that he took a heavy gulp, swallowing the warm liquid.

Marinette just stifled a laugh.

"That's nice but let's watch a movie together and cuddle. It's been a while," She came to his side of the counter and pecked his cheek. She place her cup in the sink, and watched his swallow the rest of his coffee. The pill no longer in the cup.

"Well, if by a while you meant a week, then sure. I love cuddling with you," He said smiling back at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rest his chest against her back. Marinette smiled warmly and leaned her head back as a small kissed landed on the back of her neck.

"Come on. Let's go get the blankets."

After they collected the blankets around the house, they layered half of they on the bed.
They snuggled close and began choosing a movie. In Marinette's right hand, she held the remote to the tv and flipped through Netflix. She lay her head on Adrien's chest, while his left arm lay draped across her back rubbings small circles. She moved her leg across his middle and became instantly amused when something a little hard pushed against her leg.

She expected Adrien to say something, but he just shuddered a little and kept rubbing her back soothingly. She smirked and applied a little pressure where her leg lay. From above her head came a small groan.

"Baby," Adrien whispered lowly and moved her leg up on his stomach from where it lay on his thighs and groin.

"What," Marinette played stupid and looked up at him through her lashes.

"Nothing," He said and kissed her forehead and continued to look at the many shows they had yet to chose from.

Marinette huffed inward and moved her legs back down, but this time directly on top of his boxers.

"I know what you are doing," Adrien whispered smoothly in to her ear. He took moved her leg and placed her hand directly ontop of his boxer clad dick. He watched as her eyes slowly closed before opening to look him in his face.

"I gave you viagra."

Adrien's eye bugged and his face flushed. "Marinette," He whined, "Why would you do that."

This wasn't the first time something like this had happened. Last time, Marinette snuck one into his smoothie right before a hero job. Needless to say, it was embarrassing.

"I wanted us to have fun," She wines back, watching as Adrien grinded up into her hand.

"I could have done that without the pill. Or you could have just given it to me willing, you know" Adrien huffed at her. He repositioned them so that Marinette sat straddling his waist and his back lay upon the headboard.

"That's no fun, though."

Adrien bucked his hips up slightly, moaning softly at the contact. "Well, as a punish you will follow everything I say. Do I make myself clear?" Adrien said huskily, taking on his dominant persona.

"Yes, Adrien." Marinette nodded her head at him in consent. Adrien raised a disapproving eyebrow and lightly pinched her exposed upper thigh.

"Yes, Daddy"

"That's better. Make me feel good, princess."

Marinette smiled and crawled in between his legs. Her face lay right over his crotch as she lay open mouth kisses over his boxers.

"Don't tease, you did this."

"m'kay, Daddy."

hmmmmmmmmm imma leave it like this✌🏽
think of it as a cliff hanger, i need to know you guys wanna read the rest 💁🏽‍♀️ if you guys like this the rest will be added to the end of the chapter by March 16th

~Tina❤️