𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 • 𝘬 •

....so i'm back💀
sin level : 4.5/ 10

kinks : praise kink, begging, daddy kink,

Marinette was avid is wearing shades of red and pink. They colors fit her skin type beautifully. So when she decided to buy a sexy outfit, she already knew what color to get.

Lately, Adrien had been kind of distant. He had been packed down with work. Working at a gaming company was not as easy as it seemed. His current project involved perfecting a game that had been poorly put together. Although, Marinette and Adrien lived together, it was still hard to find time for each other. Both of their schedules seemingly working against each other.

When Marinette was finished designing, Adrien had just started working. This went on vice versa as well. However, Marinette had put in extra hours in order to finish her design. She had finished a beautiful ball gown for a client. She was free for the rest of the week. All she needed was Adrien to complete his project. Which turned in her favor. He had told her that morning that he was going to turn in the project at work today.

Marinette smiled at the memory now. Swiping her card for the outfit of the night.

When Adrien opened the door to their shared home, the smell of warm lavender and vanilla swarmed his senses. Adrien loved this candle, and Marinette knew this. He smiled and placed his coat and keys on the couch by the door.

As he made his way to the bedroom, the lights were noticeably dim. Faint light outlined the door frame. His timid hand rested momentarily on the door knob before sliding it out.

On the bed, sitting in the middle, was Marinette. She was dresses in a silk pink gown. The ends has fluff and feathers while the top was trimmed in lace. The straps were thin and sat on her milky skin delicately. Her deep sea blue hair flowed over her shoulders and rested lightly on the top of her back. Soft pink fishnets rested smoothly on her cream blush colored legs. Her face a light pink illuminated by the bed candle and dimmed room light.

"Are you going to stand there or come do something.", Marinette teased uncrossing her legs so her thighs could rest laid together.

Adrien blinked, trying to come up from his daze. He slowly crossed the room and sat on the edge of their bed next to her.

"What's all of this?" His voice questioned. Deep and rasped with love and lust. He placed his hand on her thigh and softly touched the fishnet stocking.

"I missed you. We never have fun anymore." She pouted slightly watching the green in his eyes be overtaken by the black pupil.

"I'm so sorry, babygirl. Daddy's been so busy."

That's all Marinette needed to hear. To know that he wanted this as much as she did. She felt him use her thigh to prop himself up in between her thighs.

"Let daddy make you feel good, yeah." He smirked smoothly. He leaned down to place small kissed on her plump lips. Marinette pulled back slightly. Allowing he lips to graze his as she spoke to him.

"No, let me take care of you." She looked into his eyes, watching them soften and mouth move into a smirk.

"Later. Let me show you how much you mean to me." Adrien dunked his head down into her neck and placed sweet kisses there. Marinette smiled faintly and spread he legs evenly, allowing Adrien to slot in between them.