𝘺𝘰𝘶 '𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

Requested By: @miku_stax

"Well you can make different flavor croissants, I think" Marinette told Adrien as they walked down the hall to their lockers. It was the end of the day and they had just finished class. The discussion of croissants had come about by Adriens sudden craving.

"So your telling me if I wanted a Chocolate Chip flavored Croissants, I could have it" Adrien inquired as his eyes enlarged and his eyebrows went up his forehead.

"Well I mean I gue-" Marinette started but was cut off why Adriens strained voice. "Hold that thought, I gotta pee" Adrien ran off around the hall corner to the bathroom on the other side. Marinette laughed and just sat down on the benches in front of her locker.

"H-Hello Marinette" a voiced said greetingly. Marinette looked up in front of her to catch a eye full of red hair.

"Oh, Hello Nathaniel. If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from" When Marinette had sat down it wasn't anyone around.
"I-I was by the l-lockers" Nathaniel said as he stared at his shoes. Marinette tried to catch his eye but he just stared down at his shoes.

"I want to tell you something, M-Marinette" Nathaniel said using his sudden boost of energy to prevent stuttering. Marinette blinked up at him letting him know he had her attention. He let out a staggered sigh and rubbed his hands on his pants. They were clammy and just all around moist.

"I-I just wanted to s-s-say-" Nathaniel stuttered out slowly but was cut off.

"What's going on in here" Adrien said as he stood in the door leading into the locker room. He clutched his bag at his side and stared at the seen that was previously unfolding.

Nathaniel's eyes widened as he tried to say nothing was happening. "Nathaniel was going to tell me something" Marinette smiled at Adrien.

Adrien wasn't stupid. Ok, most of the time he wasn't. But in this particular case, he knew what was going on. Nathaniel was going to discuss his feelings for Marinette. If Adrien didn't stop this fast, Marinette was going to be pregnant with good-drawing red and blue haired kids. And that's would be completely unacceptable.

"Umm Marinette I need your help" Adrien said as he tried to quickly come up with an excuse. "Yeah, Adrien".

"Umm...My...sucker...fell..on my dick" Adrien stuttered out as he turned red. It wasn't true, but it was the best he could do in such short notice. He scolded himself for his excuse though, it was truly embarrassing.

Marinette and Nathaniel stared at Adrien with wide eyes. "Your sucker..." Marinette stoped herself from saying the rest because it was just plain embarrassing.

"Yup, it's just a strawberry flavored mess down there. I need you to call Gorilla for me" Adrien said and rolled his heels nervously on the ground.

Marinette stared as she tried to process the information she was just given.

"I'll leave you alone now" Nathaniel said softly and quickly shuffled away. Adrien looked at Marinette as she stared at him.

Adrien didn't say anything until he knew Nathaniel was gone.

"I didn't actually drop a sucker on my..."

"Yeah, I figured"

Adrien walked over to Marinette and she stood up. She looked him in his eyes and asked, "Why did you lie"

Adrien didn't know how what came over him but he pushed Marinette into the lockers at pushed up against her. Marinette gasped as she felt lips on her collarbone. She felt the slight pain and pleasure of a hickey being sucked into her neck

"Your mine"

OHHHH MYYYYY candy dick....hmmm sounds nice

PT 2 COMING SOON ON A WATTPAD NEAR YOU

~Tina❤️