𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘴. 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭

Adrien walked out into their shared bathroom from his warm shower. He saw Marinette laying on the bed with her book in her hand. Adrien instantly groaned and rolled his eyes. He absolutely despised that book. There was nothing more he hated.

Every time Marinette reads her romance novel she paid little to no attention to Adrien. It was almost like he wasn't there at all. Being the cat he is, he demanded attention. He tried everything, literally everything. Heck, once he even said he loved dogs. This was weird because he despised dogs second after this Romance novel.

Adrien walked over to his side of the bed and pulled back the duvet to their bed, and layed down next to Marinette. He sat back and examined her. She sat with her lip between her teeth as her eyes read up and down the pages.
"Marinette." He called as a test run to see what level of acknowledgement he would receive. No acknowledgement.

"I'm hungry, let's get something." He tried calling out again. No acknowledgement....once again. Adrien rolled his eyes as she continued reading. He would snatch it and and throw it...again. However, last time she threatened him with, "If you ever do that again, I will tie you up at the top of the Eiffel Tower as Chat and let everyone see you detransformed."

So, Adrien stuck to asking annoying phrases, songs, sayings, and....puns.

"M'lady, you look absolutely purrfect right now" Adrien tried and smirked up at her through hooded eyes. No response. However, he did see her roll her eyes and crack a tiny smile. He knew she was cracking and inevitably wouldn't last long. "I have a pen...I have pineapple....ugh....Pineapple pen" He sang as he got closer towards her ear. He heard her quietly giggle, but stopped to continue reading. "Do you wanna be...Under Agreste" Adrien smirked slyly wiggling his eyebrows, snaking his arm around her waist. She snorted but still....little to no acknowledgement.

Finally, on the edge of giving up he got a great, yet horrific idea. "Well I was thinking I should go marry Chloe. It is what my dad wanted at first. Is that ok?" Adrien said throwing up mentally in the process. Marinette slammed her book shut and glared at him with the most threatening look he had ever seen someone give him. "Of course NOT." Marinette yelled towards him, with a somewhat hurt expression.

"I was kidding." Adrien choked out and raised his hands surrendering, then wrapping his arms around her. "What do you want this time?" Marinette sighed into his chest. "Attention.....and a juice box" Adrien smiled innocently while placing small kisses to the top of her head. Marinette giggled at the soft affection and went to get him a juice box.

"Here." She said once she came back and handed it to him. "Thanks, love." He said happily and drank away. "Is that all?" Marinette said in a playfully annoyed tone. "Not by a long shot" Adrien winked down at her. He quickly dove under the blankets to Marinette's open legs. Fortunately, she had no underwear since they were just relaxing in bed and doing laundry. "What are you-" Marinette asked before she gasped. She felt Adrien's tongue slip wetly across her entrance. She could see his smirk illuminating from under the raised part of the blanket. He slipped his tongue in and listened as she softly moaned out.

Clearly satisfied with her response, he continued. Overtaken by his jealous feeling of he dumb romance book.

"A-Adrien." She moaned as she shakily clutched her legs around his face. He swirled his tongue around until he felt her clench and tremble from her orgasm. He cleaned her up and raised his head from under the blankets. He gave her the most innocent smile he could muster after such a lewd and sexual act. "What?" Marinette giggled down at him.

"Adrien: 1, Romance Novel: 0" He winked towards her with a smile on his face.