𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Requested by mariaculous

Adrien walked down the stairs whistling his favorite song. House of gold by Twenty one pilots.

Btw this is my favorite song in like....HISTORY. So i want y'all to listen to it.

He went over to his special box. He looked inside to see it completely empty. His heart dropped. He had never felt so hurt in his life. Not even when he fell off the Eiffel tower as Chat Noir. Then he did the man like thing to do....he screamed.

"What's wrong kitten" Marinette asked as she can't down stairs. She saw Adrien holding his box. "I-I-Its EMPTY. MARINETTE MY JUICE BOXES ARE MISSING" He cried as he clutched his box to his chest. He looked up to see Marinette looking at him clearly on the edge of plaughing.

".....Where are they" He asked. "Where are what" Marinette asked innocently. "My babies....MY JUICE BOXES" He cried. By this time he had a puddle of tears at his feet. But for real, who cries that much. "Well lookes like their gone" Marinette smiled them she took off running upstairs.

For a minute Adrien stood there highly confused. Then it clicked....She had all of them. He dropped the box and ran upstairs. He stopped in his tracks to see Marinette sipping on one of Adrien's limited flavored Strawberry Watermelon juice box.

"Gimme" He said as he launched towards her. She extended her arm above her head in attempt but Adrien was taller. "But it's so good" Marinette whined as she rolled under the bed where she knew Adrien couldn't reach her. "I know that" He laughed.

He pushed the bed to the side and grabbed her by her waist. "Damn" She swore. He threw her on the bed to see her holding a empty juice box and a smirk on her face. "You didn't" He said. "Oh I did" She giggled. "Now where am I gonna get something sweet" He whined. Marinette grew a mischievous smirk. She leaned over to his ear. "If you want something sweet, come taste MY sugar" She whispered. "Your so naughty" He whispered back.

He rolled her on her back and slid up on her. He kissed her neck and left little marks here and there. He kissed up to her collar bone. Adrien kissed her sweet spot. She gasped as it turned into a moan. He took her panties into his teeth. They locked eyes until he winked at her. Marinette groaned and giggled. He kissed her thighs and licked down her porcelain soft skin. "S-Stop being a T-Tease A-Adrien" She moaned.

Without warning he slipped his tongue into her. "ADRIEN" She moaned. He licked and flung his tongue around inside her. He felt her shiver as she moaned and arched her back. Adrien knew just how to make her moan and groan and swear. He curved his tongue knowing it would rub roughly against her g-spot. "Fuck" She swore. He chuckled which sent a vibration threw her. She whimpered. Adrien felt her walls stiffen as she cummed in his mouth. He licked at her sweet juices up. He climbed back at the top of the bed.

"..........Can I have my juice boxes back" He asked. "Adrien you ruined the moment" She giggled and pushed him off the bed. "Your hard aren't you" She asked seeing his boner stick up. "Yea" He said grabbing a juice box that had fallen on the floor.

"Come Here. Let me take care of that for you"

"I need you M'Lady"