𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦

"Ok see you in 10" Marinette said to Alya over the phone, trying to control her moans as Adrien kissed her neck.
"Adrien stop" Marinette giggled as she pushed him if of her. "Please Princess" Adrien pouted.

"Your horny aren't you" Marinette giggled and rolled her eyes. "Whats new" Adrien chuckled. "You always are" Marinette teased. "Well I'm always with you so like I said Whats new" Adrien said.

"Well I want to but Alya's coming over in 10" Marinette groaned. "Well call it off" Adrien said getting off her.
"I can't she is already on the way" Marinette groaned again. "I can make it quick" Adrien sang. "I don't know...." Marinette sighed.

"Come on I can give the pleasure to you" Adrien sang crawling back on her.
"Fine" Marinette giggled.
Adrien began to leave kisses down her neck. She moaned as she felt the slight pain of Adrien sucking below her collar bone. She was could feel Adrien blowing his warm breath on her skin.

He then began to leave slow lingering kisses from her collar bone to her breast to her stomach and finally at her underwear line. He slowly pulled then down with his finger. He kissed the inside of Marinette's thighs causing her to shiver and moan. Adrien licked her entrance. "A-Adrien" Marinette moaned and Arched her back. Suddenly there was slight footsteps coming up the stair. Adrien and Marinette groaned. She quickly slipped a shirt and jogging pants on.

Alya walked in to see Marinette and Adrien sitting up right looking at her. Adrien's hair was all over his head and Marinette looked as if she had quickly put her clothes on.
"What was going on in here"
Alya asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Wrestling"
"Looking for our socks"
"..."
"Looking for our socks"
"Wrestling"

"OMG YOU GUYS WERE HAVING SEX" Alya yelled and laughed.
"Well I'm out.. I'm getting a juice box....don't moan without me" Adrien laughed

"ADRIEN"