𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘱𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 •𝘬 •

::...Daddy kink, Praise Talk, short begging

Kink Level • 2/10

A.N- going soft so you can get a taste *smacks lips* of what's to come

"Liam, do you have Mr. Huggles"
"Yea mom"

Marinette finished packing the 7 year olds backpack and put it by the door. Liam came into the living room carrying the stuffed horse, who was commonly known as 'Mr. Huggles'.

"What shoes do I wear, mommy" Liam placed his horse beside his rack of shoes as he looked at Marinette with big green eyes. She smiled fondly and told him, while ruffling his sheen navy hair, to put on the black high top converse.

Just then Adrien came downstairs tickling a little blonde girl with blue eyes.

"Adrien, how many times have I told you and Emily not to play on the stairs" Marinette fussed as she took hold of Emily from Adrien's arms to put her shoes on.

"She started it" He laughed, grabbing his wife's waist to pull her closer.

Emily smiled her bright smile from besside her brother and replied, "I'm only 4", whilst holding up 3 chubby fingers. "No, Emmy" Liam called to her holding her fourth fingers up.

The 28 & 29 year old parents cooed at there children's fond behavior. Although, Emily was 4 and Liam was 7, their relationship was perfect. Emily always came home and told Liam about her day at school, while Liam always helped Emily with things she couldn't do and colored with her. Liam was very fond of his baby sister and always made it obvious. They went to the same elementary, Emily in pre-k and Liam in 2nd grade. He always walked her to class and when it was time they rode the bus together.

Marinette announced that it was time to go and that grandpa was waiting on them. Liam grabbed Emily's hand and helped her get in the car, Adrien grabbed the backpacks and stuffies, Marinette grabbed the keys and extra snacks.

Adrien rod shotgun, refusing to drive with a pout placed on his lips, so Marinette started  the car ride on the way to grandpa's.

"Are there any music selections" Adrien asked the children of the backseat. They both had different music taste, although Emily's usually just copies Liam's.

"Um, Panic! At The Disco" Liam asked and watched as Emily's turned giddy with excitement. Adrien placed it on 'Vegas Lights' as the first song to grandpa's house.

Mr. Agreste opened the door to meet a frantic hug from his 2 grandkids. "Oi, it's nice to see you, too" He hugged little Emily around the waist as he held her in his arm and hugged little Liam who hugged his legs.

"We'll get them around 4 tomorrow, dad" Adrien said as he waved goodbye and climbed in the car as Marinette claimed shotgun. They had been driving for 5 minutes until one of them said something. "So what do we do" Adrien asked as he got into the right lane on their way home. They are usually always around their children and only apart when they go to school and work.

Marinette smirked briefly and then cleared her throat. "We could...watch a movie or play a board game. Or maybe..." Marinette carried off and left it at that. Adrien's eyes widen and he took his eyes off the road for a second.

"We haven't done that in forever" Adrien swallowed at the simple possibility of them having sex after at least 2 months.

"I know and I'm so sorry that I've been so busy and ignoring your tries" Marinette apologized. She slowly snaked her hand to lightly palm Adrien through the front of his jeans, then moving her hand to travel away from it down his thigh. Adrien growled in response, whining when Marinette removed her hand completely.