𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘯

Sin Level 7
LadyNoir

Ladybug sat on the edge of the Eiffel Tower looking down at the beautiful city she lived in. Suddenly everything went dark.

"Guess Who M'Lady~" Chat Noir sang with his hands over her eyes. "Mm mm....Nathaniel" Ladybug teased and smiled. "Pft of course not" Chat rolled his eyes. "I know that...Well could by any chance it be my lovely kitty" She smiled. Suddenly she felt his smooth warm lips press against hers as he removed his hands. He came in front of her and leaned back so he was on top of her. "C-Chat we're on the Eiffel Tower W-what if someone sees us" Ladybug  whispered as Chat left Tiny kisses on her neck. He picked he up Bridal style.

"You just can't wait huh" Ladybug giggled. "Nope I need you" Chat said lustful. He extended his baton to the Agreste Mansion.

Ladybug pulled Chat by his bell leading to his bed. Chat followed and layed on top of her. Ladybug moaned into the kiss as Chat pulled down the zipper to her suit. She kicked off the rest of her suit and started taking off his suit.

"Bugaboo I need you" Chat whispered. Ladybug nodded. Chat leaned over and got a condom and put in over his member. Slowly sliding in her Ladybug let out a quiet moan. Chat began to pick up speed and moaned. Ladybug gripped onto the sheets as her whole body flooded with pleasure. Both came at the same time. Chat layed on top Ladybug. He could her hear panting. He smiled as a good pun came to his head. He leaned up to her ear and whispered "You are now under Agreste". "You ruined it Silly Kitty" Ladybug groaned and pushed him off of her giggling. He chuckled at wrapped his arms around her.

Plagg gonna tease me
Chat chuckled to himself. Then realized that ladybug had fallen asleep. He drifted off to the sound of his Lovers calm breathing.