𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

Sorry if it has errors its late and I'm tired cuz i had a long day.

Adrien walked up the stairs sucking on Marinette's neck. He laid her down on the bed. "Don't move I'll be right back" He growled softly in her ear. She nodded her her head as the pleasure began to wash away.

Adrien walked back downstairs. "Here Comes the lucky bastard" Kim snarled. "What on earth are your taking about" Adrien laughed. "You get to have Marinette all to yourself" Kim argued and stood up in Adrien's face. "Well yea...she is MY girlfriend" Adrien argued back. His blood boiled as rage filtered through him.

Adrien hated when guys liked Marinette. Just like She hated when girls hit on him.
Kim had guts, Adrien gave him that. No one had ever stood up to him when it came to Mari. This shook him a little but not to much. He still stood his ground. Looking into Kim's fury eyes. He glanced, momentarily, into Nathaniel, Max, and Ivan's eyes. They were scared. They didn't want anything bad to happen.

"Guys go home" Adrien said softly, staring into Kim's eyes. They quickly got up, rushing to the door without saying another word. "Kim just go home" Adrien growled. Kim squinted his eyes and turned around. He walked out the door, into his car and drove away.

Adrien groaned and walked upstairs. Marinette sat on the bed where Adrien told her not to move. "You ok" Marinette asked. She looked into his face. Red from anger with a slight scowl. He shook his head no. "Let me make you feel better" She said crawling on her knees in front of him on his side of the bed.

"I'm supposed to make you feel good" Adrien laughed as she undid his skinny blue jeans. "Times changee" Marinette sang. She palmed him through his boxers as she slid his jeans down the rest of the way. "Fuck" He groaned as his eyes fluttered shut. She stopped to pull his boxers down. His hard on sprung up and hit his stomach catching Mari off guard. Her eyes widened. She then took one finger and slid it down the back side of his shaft. She broke contact when Adrien let out a low groan.

"Please" He moaned. She took him into her mouth slowly, kissing the tip teasingly. She took him into het mouth as far as she could go before she gagged a little but barely being heard over Adrien's moans.
She put her hand on the bottom where she couldn't reach and bobbed her head up and down. "Damn M-Marinette" Adrien stuttered as her grabbed onto a clump of hair. She moaned onto his member sending vibrations through him. "Shit d-d-don't stop" He stuttered. Marinette hallowed her cheeks to add friction sending Adrien over edge. "I-I-I'm close" He moaned and through his head back as he hit his high.

Marinette removed her head with a 'Pop' sound. She looked Adrien in his eyes as she swallowed his load. "So naughty" He muttered. She giggled and climbed in bed with him to snuggle. "I love you, Marinette" Adrien said as he kissed her head. "I love you too, Adrien" She said smiling softly.
"No...I really really love you...to the moon" He said locking eyes with her.

"And back?"

"And back."

Sorry it took so long I had a huge gigantic case of writers block...plus i was listening to Twenty Øne Piølts...and I'm a professional procrastinator.

Tina