𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯

(A/U) The song at the top is the song Marinette is singing.

Oh, Ms. Believer. My pretty sleeper.

Marinette hummed the song she loved to listen to. Oh, Ms. Believer by Twenty Øne Piølts. She continued to hum as the warm water hit her skin gently. Washing away her thoughts. She grabbed he Watermelon Berry hait shampoo and rubbed it in her hair and rinsed it out.

Marinette grabbed her towel and dried her smooth wet skin. She didn't both putting on her shirt and jeans since it only her and Adrien in there house. She settled for her matching lace red underwear and bra.

She walked downstairs humming again and into the kitchen. She bent over getting a yogurt from the bottom of the refrigerator. Unknowin, her butt rounded perfectly and looked full when she came back up. She held the yogurt in her hand and a spoon in her mouth.

As she turned around she dropped the spoon from her mouth. Adrien was sitting in the couch facing her... Along with Nino, Ivan, Nathaniel, Kim, and Max. "H-H-Hey" She stuttered. "Hey" They all said awkwardly.

"Nice butt" Kim smirked earning a punch and a glare from Adrien. "Adrien could you take me upstairs.  I-I can't move". Adrien laughed and walked over to Marinette. "Jump" He told her. Marinette jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Putting her face in the crook of his neck. Adrien faced the boys, showing them Marinette's butt. "Mine" Adrien said squeezed her butt. She let out a soft moan in his ear. "You liked that didn't you" Adrien smirked into her ear.
"I can't wait till they leave" Marinette moaned into his ear as he walked up the stairs kissing and sucking on the crook of her neck.

(A/U) The song at the top is the song Marinette is singing.