𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘶𝘺 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

Heads up: All my one-shots with Gabriel in them he will be nice and a good father like he is supposed to be

The limo pulled off, with a screech of the tires, from the school and began its course to the Agreste Mansion.

"Marinette" Adrien asked looking over to her, after a while.

Marinette looked up from her phone, where she was texting he mom alerting her that she was spending some time with Adrien. She turned to face him and noticed the sadness in his face.

"Yea, kitty? What's wrong?" Marinette said softly as she put her phone away.

"Well I was just wondering if.....do you...think Caleb's attractive?" Adrien asked softly looking down at the floor of the limo.

Marinette was taken back. She thought Adrien knew that her eyes only look at him. He's the only one she has eyes for.

"What? Of course not. I love you and only you. Hey. As a matter of fact, I can show you." Marinette pointed to the the limo pulling up at the Agreste Mansion.

Adrien gave her a confused look then it turned into a big grin.

Marinette took Adrien's hand and guided him into the house. She stopped in front to greet Mr. Agreste.

"Hello sir" Marinette said with a smile upon her face.

"Oh please call me Gabriel. Hello, son" Gabriel smiled down at the pair, leading them into the house.

"Hello, Father.  However, Marinette and I must get going. We have something important to talk about." Adrien squeezed her hand causing a giggle.

"That reminds me." Gabriel gasped as collects his thoughts.

He went to a dresser and pulled out a box. "Here you are son. You have to use protection" Gabriel smirked and held up a box of condoms towards the pair.

Marinette and Adrien's face turned a bright red as they became increasingly flustered.

"Daadd." Adrien groaned tossing his head back in embarrassment.

"What? Are they not the right size?" Mr. Agreste adjusted his glasses and glanced at the box again to check the size.

Adrien groaned. "Marinette you can head up to my room" Adrien said looking at the crimson flushed girl.

"Dad really" Adrien said after watching Marinette head to his room, in an annoyed tone.

"Hey, I'm trying to be helpful. Take them. I love you, son." Gabriel chuckled and gave Adrien the box.

Marinette was in Adrien's room looking at the picture they took together. Suddenly, Adrien walked in through the door. He looked very much annoyed and even more flushed.

He held up the box very slowly and then quickly chucked it across the room and started laughing.

"Marinette I'm sorry you had to see my dad that way. He said he is trying to be more helpful that usual. Which I didn't think was possible. " Adrien laughed and crossed the room over to Marinette.

"That's ok it was funny," Marinette laughed as she watched him grow closer. "Now where were we."

"Hmmmm I think I remember" Adrien smirked down on her as he wrapped his arm around he waist.

He pressed his lips against hers gently. They started to move in-sync as they kissed in fluid motions. Adrien pulled back and started to suckle on Marinette's neck to leave his own mark.

He suddenly stopped and looked at his door. With his super sensitive hearing (thanks to Chat) he could hear 2 voices squealing and whispering quickly behind his door.

Not minding the confused and concerned look on Marinette's face, Adrien walked over to his door and quickly opened it.

There stood Gabriel and Nathalie mid fangirl moment.

"Dad," Adrien said looking at Gabriel, "Nathalie.........what are you doing."

"Oh um j-just......breathing" Gabriel said quietly as he glanced at Nathalie.

"No, dad. What are you guys doing in front of MY door" Adrien said getting rather annoyed.

"Ugh, Son can't I just fangirl over Adrienette," Gabriel rolled his eyes and straightening his suit. "Honestly, this is my house I should be able to stand and listen wherever I want."

Adrien rolled his eyes and told his dad to go away, whilst closing the door.

"You're mean." Gabriel talked through the door.

"I don't care. Go away." Adrien said back through the door.

He turned around to smirk at a Marinette who had layed down, "Now, where were we."

Marinette smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "I think I know" Adrien smirked and stepped closer towards Marinette. He fell on the bed intending to land on top Marinette but she giggled and rolled away.

"What," Adrien pouted playfully hitting out his bottom lip. "You said you love me"

"I do, silly." Marinette giggled into his pillow.

"Well then I get to do thi-" Adrien started as he began to scoot closer to her, however, a knock on his door interrupted them.

"Again?! Come in." Adrien groaned closing his eyes slightly.

"Can't I just do things with my girlfriend without getting interrupted." Adrien thought.

A blonde boy with blue eyes and tan skin peeked his head in from the side of the door. Yup it was....Caleb.
"Um Caleb? What are you doing here?" Marinette
questioned.

"W-Well. Since you guys wouldn't listen to me earlier I had no choice but to come and tell Adrien that I like......"

TO BE CONTINUED......