𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

there are a lot of time skips =)

10 years later

Marinette sat in the mirror in her apartment tying her hair bows. She was 23 now and still went to the park everyday at the sametime and waited for Adrien to return. She was now walking towards the park. "Day 3,650" She murmered to herself. She started to aproached the swings were they had met about 15 years ago. Then she had been taken aback.

There on the left swing sat a buff blonde with red and green roses. "A-Adrien" Marinette whispered. The blonde looked up and gasp "M-Marinette".

"OMG ADRIEN" Marinette exclaimed she ran into his open out stretched arms. "Oh Marinette I missed you so much" He whispered into her hair. Tears of joy flowed down both of they're faces and onto the others shoulders.

"I'm so glad your back. I came to this park everyday at the same time waiting for you. I thought you'd never come. I was almost out of hope but I stayed hopeful. I'm glad I did. Omg you look so hot. I mean good. Yea are you st-" Marinette rambled on until a pair of soft pink lips landed on her own. She melted after a few seconds. Into the kiss,not literally. "You were rambling" Adrien smirked.

"Yea I tend to still do that" Marinette giggled. Adrien laughed. Marinette eyes lagged. She started smiling like an idiot. "What got you smiling" Adrien calmed down. "Your laugh...it's still so angel like" Marinette swooned. "You still look angel like" Adrien blushed. "Come on, Chaton" Marinette said walking away. "Where are we going M'lady" Adrien walked after her. He laughed seeing as she still blushed when he called her that.

"My house, I got my own" Marinette winked. "No no OUR house" Adrien corrected. "What do you mean" Marinette blushed. "Well I'm taller than you soooo you have to marry me" Adrien smiled. "You still remember that" Marinette smiled back. "Of course. I WANNA marry my love" Adrien hugged her. "Awww well I would say yes but you don't have a ring" Marinette shrugged. "Hey, that's what you think" Adrien said.

He began to reach down into his jeans and pulled out a like blue velvet box. He got down on one knee. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You are my best friend. I came all the way from America just to be with you. I had to wait 10 long hard ass years" Adrien said and Marinette laughed, "but it was worth it to see your smile. So will you make me really freakin happy and Marry me?"

"I don't know...." Marinette joked. "What" Adrien paled. "Just kidding of course" Marinette exclaimed. Adrien pulled the ring out of the box. There was a huge blue sapphire surrounded by hundreds of little diamonds.
"Omg this must cost a fortune...I can't take this" Marinette blinked. "1. I'm rich and 2. Don't you wanna marry me...and become rich" Adrien laughed. "That sounded stuck up but...oh GIMME" Marinette laughed.

Adrien slid the ring on her finger. She stared at it then smiled real big. She inglufed Adrien with a crushing hug causing him to fall back. Then hugged laughed and kissed...which lead to sex in Adrien's limo.

Your welcome and sorry for the sad part 1😂

~Tina❤