𝘺𝘰𝘶 '𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

SIN LEVEL THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF

DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO ANY TOPIC!!!

Currently Marinette was pressed up against the lockers by Adrien. Of course this had only been her one true dream but she never imagined it to happen. However, sure enough there was a blonde boy, who she dreamt of so much, working on his second barely-visible hickey just below her collarbone.

Marinette places her trembling hand Adriens' shoulder. A very weak and loose grip supported her against him.

"W-What are you doing, Adrien" Marinette breathes heavily past the side of his head. Her breath fanning his ear and hair.

Adrien pulled back and admire the 2 hickeys  he put on either side of her collarbones. He looked up into her washed-denim blue eyes. He locked eyes with her lips before breathing out a soft, "claiming what's mine".

He placed his hand on her hips and grinds onto her. Marinette let out a soft moan before Adrien captures her lips in a sweet kiss. The kiss was like a piece of Callebaut on a warm summer solstice day.

They moved slowly, turning their head each way to better access to the other. Adrien's crotch was pressed into the front of Marinettes' pants. The feeling of the hardness pressed between her legs made her dizzy.

"I don't want to see you with him again, understood" Adrien said against her lips. Marinette stared at his lips and shook her head.

"Use you words, baby"

Marinette gulped at the sternness. This couldn't be the same boy who was confused about chocolate in croissants. She found her mouth suddenly over coming a wave of saliva. She swallowed and said, "Yeah, I understand".

"What was that"

He didn't expect her to say it, right? Of course she knew what he wanted her to say. No, she had never addressed him that way or ever thought she would. She closed her eyes and softly told him.

"I understand, daddy"

If she would have addressed her actual father, she would feel so very embarrassed.

Adrien's eyes widened at her words. He stared at her closed eyes. He only wanted her to repeat herself but, there was a certain tinge in him that felt sparked or ignited.
He growled a low noise and began to tug Marinette to the boys restroom.

He dragged her into the biggest stall and locked the door. "Hands and knees, now" he demanded as he stared at her wide frostbite blue eyes. Marinette quickly clambered onto her hands and knees. She watched with wide eyes as he undid his pants infront of her face, His Black and Grey Calvin Klein boxers stretched in the front.

Marinette watched the bulge and reached a hand up to cup it. She felt his c.ock twitch as she palmes him softly. Gradually, she added pressure to it. Adriens' eyes closed softly as a low groan creeped from his throat. Marinette removed her hand temporarily and placed them on the waistband of the boxers. She pulled them down slowly as she slowly saw Adriens member spring up.

She pulled them down to his thighs and grabbed his d.ick. Adrien winced at the sudden pleasure and let out a shaky breathe. Encouraged by his reaction, Marinette placed her mouth on the tip. She slid her tongue around the head and over the slit.

In pure bliss, Adrien watched her with half lidded eyes as she went further down. Using her hand to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth, she hummed around his large member.

The warmth of her throat was sure to send Adrien overboard. So, with reluctant hands, he softly pushed off of him. She stood up and looked at him expectantly. Adrien made a signal that gesture the removal of her bottoms.

It the time it took Marinette to undress from the waist down, Adrien had managed to remove the condom from his pocket and roll it on without talking his eyes off of her.

"Beautiful" He called out as he walked up to her and kissed her. He ran his fingers under her and rubbed near her core. It wasn't much but it was enough for relief. The sudden gesture ran chills down Marinettes back and she moaned into the kiss.

Adrien impatiently turned Marinette around and pressed her up against the bathroom wall.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay" Adrien whispered softly into her ear as he stood behind her. He slowly guided his c.ock to her entrance. The stretch was sudden and surprising. Marinette inhaled a shaking breath which came out as a low moan.

"Go all the way in" Marinette moaned as she leaned her head against the wall. Adrien did as told and watched as his member began to disappear between her legs. He groaned as he rolled his hips further and bit her shoulder slightly.

"F-Faster Adrien" Marinette braced herself on the wall as Adrien held her hands there. He snapped his hips forward causing a sharp moan to erupt from both of their mouths. Adrien bit down on the back of Marinettes shoulder.

Marinette eyes swelled in tears as Adrien hit every spot that sent sparkles through her body causing the most erupt waves of pleasure. Adrien was just overwhelmed by the heat of her core and moans that he wasn't sure how long he would last. He kissed over the bite mark he made as he slammed his hips into her plush ass.

There brains and bodies filled with hormones and love as they moaned together. Adrien was so close and by the pitch of Marinettes moans, she was too.

The familiar bundle of heat built up inside of them as heard.

"Yes, I WILL receive Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous"

They both just groaned.

HEYYY

I TRIED A NEW WRITING STYLE AND I CRINGED SOOOO MUCH WRITING THIS

LIKE WHAT THe fuck

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS

LIKED IT

OR

HATED IT

~Tina❤️