𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 • 𝘬 •

"Move the last box into the kitchen, please."

   Marinette watched as one of the movers came in and placed a large brown box into the kitchen. On the side of the box, there were letters that spelt "KITCHEN".

   She walked into the living room and straightened a box to help create a path way to the other side.

   Today was moving day. Marinette and Adrien has finally moved out their shared apartment into a house. They had been living with each other since the last year of high school and into college. The apartment was small and the walls were thin. Marinette had told Adrien that if they wanted to build a family then they would need a bigger place.

So here they are. Standing in the living room of their 4 bedroom, 2 bath and 1 half bath, 2 story home.

Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist while placing his head on her shoulders.

"I can't wait to build a family with you," He whispered into her ear. Marinette smiled and turned her head, placing a small kiss to his nose.

They watched as all the movers said their goodbyes and left. Once the last one left, Adrien closed and locked the front door.

"Now to start unpacking," Adrien groaned and sat on the couch next to the boxes.

"Well it doesn't have to be boring," Marinette rolled her eyes.

She walked over to the bluetooth speaker and plugged it in. She synced her phone and pressed shuffle on their playlist labeled, "MOVING MUSIC".

The first so was classic Bohemian Rhapsody. A song they both enjoy singing toghether. Adrien always took the low notes and Marinette the high notes.

Adrien laughed on his place on the couch while Marinette sang the first line.

As the song continued they laughed and packed simultaneously.

After 5 songs they had unpacked most on the boxes downstairs and decided to take a break.

Marinette lay her head on Adriens lap where they lay  rested on the floor. Adrien had his back up against the couch and was clicking through Netflix on the tv they just set up.

"I'm bored," Marinette pouted and moved so the back of her was in his lap and she lay facing him.

Adrien looked down at her and smiled, "That's why I'm finding a movie."

She puffed and sat up next to him. "No let's do something fun."

Adrien looked at her and tossed the remote next to them.

"Fun like what?"

Marinette smirked and climbed into his lap. "I don't know. Maybe we could go upstairs and break in the new bed," She smoothly slid her fingers in his hair.

She watched as he laughed at her and kissed her neck.

"You love saying things to turn me on," He slid his arms underneath her legs and began carrying her bridal style.

Marinette bit her lip as he carried her up the stairs and thought of the events that would follow.

"Now tell me," Adrien began as he pushed open the bedroom door, " what kind of night is it. Red box or white box ?"

Marinette flushed as he put her down and walked over to a packing box in the corner. "Red."

Adrien glanced over his shoulder and smirked.

Inside both boxes were sex toys. The White Box held plugs, lube, and a few dildos. The Red Box held handcuffs, vibrating plugs, ropes, blindfold, and a choker.