𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦

"M'Lady where are you going" Adrien asked as he saw Marinette about to walk out the door. "Nathaniel called. He wanted to tell me something....wanna come" Marinette said looking on her phone to see where Nathaniel wanted to meet.
"Yea Sure" Adrien said grabbing his phone and juice box.

"Did you just grab a juice box" Marinette asked as she raised and eyebrow.
"Yes I did" Adrien said and took a sip out of it. "I love you" Marinette laughed.
"I love you too" Adrien said and kissed her. Marinette could taste Adrien's juice on her lips.

As Marinette and Adrien approached the park they could see a certain tomato sitting on a bench.
"Hey Nathaniel" Marinette beamed behind him. "Hey Mar- what's he doing here" Nathaniel narrowed his eyes on Adrien who was currently slurping on a juice box. "Oh I asked him to come" Marinette smiled at Adrien.

"Could I talk to you alone" Nathaniel asked.
"Yea sure. Adrien could you go get me a ice cream" Marinette asked. "Yea" Adrien replied glaring that look that said 'I wish you would' at Nathaniel. We have all gave that look.

"Ok what is it" Marinette asked as she watched Adrien's butt walk towards the ice cream shop.
"W-well I just w-wanted to tell you.........MarinetteIhavelikedyouforsometimenowandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogotodinnerwithmetomorrow" Nathaniel rambled quickly.
Being a fast rambler herself Marinette understood everything.

"Nathaniel I...I'm sorry I love Adrien" Marinette frowned.
"I know I just...."Nathaniel said seeing Adrien approaching pulled Marinette into a kiss. Adrien saw this and ran towards them. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" Adrien yelled.
"I'm just claiming what's mine" Nathaniel pointed to the zoned out Marinette.
Adrien snarled and punched Nathaniel in the nose. While Nathaniel lay on the ground clutching his broken just, Adrien picked Marinette up bridal style and carried her to an alley.

"Plagg claws out" Adrien yelled more angry than usual. "Adrien I-I didn't know he was gonna do that if I had know I wouldn't hav-" Marinette was cut off my Adrien's finger on her lips.
"Shh I know..I was watching and I have super sensitive hearing remember" Adrien pointed to his ears.

"Right...Tiki spots on" Marinette called.
"Well I wanna show you that I only have eyes for you so meet me at my house in 1hour" Ladybug winked and swung away.

Sorry for the parts lately I have school and I'm a professional procrastinator.....Who isn't?