𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴

Little Marinette walked over to the swings in the park after telling her parents goodbye. As she approached, she stopped. There was a little boy sitting in one of the 2 swings. He had puffy layered golden hair that shined in the sun.

"Hi" She approached. The little boy looked up from the book he was reading and smiled, "Hello". "What are you doing" Marinette questioned and sat down in the other swing. "Reading my favorite book, Cinderella. What's your name." He smiled and closed the book.

"I'm Marinette and I'm 8 years old" Marinette smiled. "I'm Adrien and I'm 9"He smiled back. "What's your favorite animal. I like ladybugs" Marinette asked and swung higher. "I like black cats. I have one, His name is plagg. He eats stinky Camembert. My mother feeds him because I hate the smell" He said and turned his nose in disgust.

Marinette laughed "Im gonna call you.....Cat noir". "I like that.....I'm gonna call you ladybug....m'lady" He shyly looked back up. Marinette blushed and nodded. "Wanna play". "Yea"

They played all afternoon. Until there parents called them home. They agreed to meet every afternoon at the same time. This lasted for afternoon after afternoon after afternoon after afternoon till they were meeting each other every day for the past five years.

But sometimes when happiness comes so does devastation. Marinette was walking over to the swings were she would meet Adrien ever day. She ran towards him and hugged him. She did this....because....he was crying. "I'm leaving Marinette....M-My father is m-m-moving us to a-America". "What....w-when did he tell you" Marinete stepped back and gasped.

"Last night... I ran away to come tell you" He wiped his crystal green eyes and looked into marinettes ocean blue. "It's ok Adrien we'll meet again right" Marinette eyes clouded over with tears. "Yea I promise I'll come back for you, M'lady...and marry you" Adrien hugged her and kissed her cheek "...because your my girlfriend ".

"Really" Marinette asked. Adrien nodded into they're hug. "And your my boyfriend" (they 13 and 14)

The next morning they were in the airport. There stood Mr. And Mrs. Agreste on one side and Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng on the other....with Marinette and Adrien in the middle. Marinete engulfed him in hug. "Don't forget about me ,remember, ok" She cried on his shoulder. "How could I forget. YOU don't forget about me"He whispered.

"Come on Adrien" Mr. Agreste called sadly. "Bye" Marinette broke up the hug sadly. "No don't say goodbye. See you later" Adrien said smiled weak. "S-see you later" Marinette whispered remembering Adriens incredible hearing.

As Adrien boarded the plane, the attendant closed the door. And Marinette cried again. But something she failed to remember....Adrien never breaks a promise.

Ok ok I know this was sad but there will be a part 2 which will be happy and even sinful.

~Tina❤️