𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩

Adrien sat at his desk waiting for Marinette to come to the door because she was, as usual, late. Marinette walk through the door slowly dragging her feet. She looked as if she had gotten very little sleep.

She had saggy bags under her eyes. She did not look happy. Adrien felt bad princess. He didn't know what was getting her so down. So as usual he decides to ask her in the most flirtatious way possible.... for him of course.

"Hey Princess what's got your beautiful smile in a furrown" He winked. "Shut up" Marinette growled. Adrien blinked. He looked taken back. "Hey Mari what's wrong" Adrien said softly putting his hands on hers. Marinette picked her head up off the desk and looked him dead in the eye. "I said SHUT UP" Marinette yelled.

Everyone turned to Marinette to see what the sudden out burst was. "Marinette please control yourself" Ms. Bustier scolded. "Yeah whatever" Marinette scoffed and rolled her eyes. Adrien turned back around and began to rack his brain to see what had he done to upset her. Suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket. His clicked the message.

Alya- Don't sweat it bro, it's her time of the MONTH

Adrien - oh...OH

A

lya- I swear you slow😑😂

Adrien turned off his phone chuckling to himself. "Well it looks like princess needs her knight and shin-" Adrien started

"What did you say dude" Nino asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What"

"What"

"...I didn't say anything"

"Stop talking to your self...you look weird"

"......ok"

Omg guys I'm so sorry that this will be a 2 parter. I am a procrastinator to the point were it seems funny. However this is not my fault. I was pounded with homework.

~ Tina