𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

Okay so I was just going through my books and realized that part one of this never had a part two... I told you I was a procrastinator. Well anyway here is your part 2.

After the bell rang, Marinette quickly got up and didn't say a word to anyone. Adrien followed her and transformed in an ally.

Marinette sat in the corner of her room with her head in her arms. "Hey Princess" a voice called to her. She looked up and saw a pair of glowing green eyes surrounded by a black mask and blonde hair, sitting in front of her.

"Go away" She frowned. Chat detransformed and put his hands on her arms. "Marinette are you o-" Adrien started. "Go away" She frowned again. But Adrien wasn't going to leave his princess when she needed him most....but didn't know it yet.

He pulled her up. "NO STOP, LEAVE ME" She yelled and kicked in his arms. He held her tight and pulled up her shirt. He placed his warm hand on her lower abdomen. "NO..STop...leave....hmmmm" She faught and calmed down when the warmth of his hands rubbed circles on her abdomen.

"You ok now" Adrien asked worriedly. He felt Marinette nod into his neck. He picked her up, hand still on her stomach, he put her on his lap and laid them both back.
"I'm sorry" Marinette whispered after a while. "For what" He said and kissed her forehead. "I snapped on you at school and you were so sweet and caring" She whispered. "Its ok I get snapped on all the time by you when your ladybug" He laughed.

"Yea because you're a silly kitty" She yawned. "Get some sleep. I'll let myself out" Adrien said starting to get up. "No...stay with me...please" Marinette said sleepily. Adrien chuckled to himself. "Of course. I would never leave you" Adrien smiled.

"Adrien"

"Mm"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

ITS SO FLUFFY

~Tina

(1st person to know what movie this is from gets to be in the next one-shot"