𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

Dedicated to MiraculousLb

Ding dong

Marinette left the circle and went up the door. "Hey Alya and who's this" Marinette said. "Oh this is my cousin, Jenifer." Alya pointed out. "Hi, I'm Marinette. Nice to meet you". Marinette giggled as Adrien brushed past her to get to Nino.

"Come on. You don't wanna be here for this" Adrien said and walked upstairs with Nino behind him. "OK come on we are all in her".

Marinette, Alya, and Jenifer walked back to the living room. There, in the form of a circle, was Juleka, Rose, Alix, Melaine (is that how you spell it?), and Sabrina.

"OK what do we talk about" Rose asked and looked around. "Oh how about... Sex.... Marinette you first" Alix smirked mischievously. "W-What i-i am a.. " Marinette started nervously. "Oh Marinette shut up. I know you and Adrien have had sex" Alya cut her off.

Marinette nodded agreeingly. "Now spill" Jenifer smirked.
-------------------------------------
"I'm going to go get another juice box" Adrien said to Nino and started walking downstairs. He stopped when he heard his name. He listened in.

"Is Adrien dominant or gentle in bed" Alya asked. "W-well it depends. He always makes sure I'm OK and aren't in pain but he still lives to be in control" Marinette blushed. "Why would you be in pain" Jenifer asked. Of course, she already knew the answer, but just loved being mischievous.

"Because Adrien's....Eiffel Tower...is really big. It's huge" Marinette said and blushed. Adrien blushed a deeper red from his hiding spot on the stairs. "OK second to last question. Is he a beast in bed" Sabrina spoke up. "Yeah. I'm like 100% sure the neighbors know his name" Marinette giggled and so did the others.

"Yea one time, I was waking up to the drive way, right. And the neighbor said "Tell 'Adrien' to keep it down". I laughed and got out my spair key. I walked in and heard they're moans and groans coming from upstairs" Alya laughed and held her stomach. "Alya" Marinette whined "you promised you wouldn't tell anyone".

Then Adrien tripped on a stair and fell from his hiding place. Jenifer looked at him and his overly red face. "2 things...Why your face look like 2 bags of tomatoes and how much did you hear" Jenifer chuckled. "One answer that answers both questions...all of it" He got up and walked off to Marinette.
"You know I have to punish you, right" Adrien whispered seductively to her. "Yea" She whispered back. He kissed her earlobe and walked to get a juice box and back upstate with Nino to play video games.

"So what did he tell you" Juleka asked. "He is gonna punish me" Marinette smirked. "What's that" Alya asked. "He gets to tease and then fuck me till I can't walk" Marinette laughed.

"Well have fun" Alya said looking at her phone. "Why you leaving" Marinette. "Yea Nino just said he's horny" Alya said going upstairs to get him. "Then we all should go then" Sabrina said. They all got up and walked out the door saying there goodbyes with Alya, Nino, and Jenifer following out.

"Marinette" Adrien sung and slipped his hands around her waist. "I'm coming" She giggled and prepared to not walk tomorrow.