(𝘢/𝘯) 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺

Ok so in the United States on July 30, or today, is international friends day. I don't have many but the ones I do have mean the world to me.

jjenifleur

oh my gosh I love you. You mean so much to me like,,,ugH if anything ever happened to you I would literally cry myself to death. I care about you so much.

I ALWAYS talk about you. Most of my irl's know about you because I talk just that much. Constantly saying how much you mean to me and how I care about you.

I'm deadass serious when I say call my ass when you need to because I want to know what's wrong and how can I help. I just wanna snuggle you up in a blanket and keep you safe with me always.

I cried when you were upset. I LIKE WAS CRYING. I was so worried. I didn't REALLY talk to anyone ALL day, I only wanted to talk to you and make sure you were okay. You can talk to me about anything. Always.

We talk about so MUCH. It always moves between Anime, MM, Kpop, Daily Life, Love Life, Anxiety, and everything in between. That's what I love about you. I never get tired of talking to you.

Can't wait for our friend anniversary!!

No one could mean more to me than you. I want nothing more than to meet you. And trust me I will.

(thats sounded cheesy af pfft)

ashtonirIose

We just really started back talking and  you are so interesting. We talked for a while and got to know each other. I just want to say you seem like such a cool chill person. You just look fun.

I want to talk with you more and get to know you more so we can have a friend anniversary. I look forward to our friendship. SO WE CAN LEARN TO LOVE EACH OTHER!

mariaculous

we haven't talk in what feels like 8 YEARS.

I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH.!!!

we use to talk like every day wtf happened ????

You use to shower me with love one of my BEST FRIENDS

You still mean alot to me (remember when we were shipped together pfffft a crazy time)

Anyway love you lots let's talk more !!