Special Chapter Pt. 3

"Ok time for bed. Everyone needs their rest for training in the morning" Rissa called walking into the living area. Adrien and Marinette were cuddling on the silver couch with golden trimming, while Aidan and Jen sat eating doritos and cheese. Lion just sat upside down on the other couch strolling through Tumblr.

"You sound like my mom" Lion said casually, continuing to stroll on her phone.

"Shut up, Lion" Rissa narrowing her eyes at her and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Shut doesn't go up"

Rissa growled and threw a pillow in no particular direction. The pillow hit Aidan in the back of the head causing his face to slam in the giant bowl of cheese he and Jen had. "Omg Aidan I'm so sorry" Rissa said looking at Adrien and Marinette who were laughing till their faces turned beat red, while Jen took a chip and smeared the cheese off his face.

"Its o-"

The door doorbell rang startling everyone. Everyone turned and looked to the other giving the same look as to say 'did you invite anyone'.

They transformed at walked to the door, Miraculous weapons in hand. Aidan slowly opened the door.

"Hey GUYS I got pizz- AHH DON'T HIT US. IT'S JUST LUCAS AND JACOB." A boy with Blonde hair styled into a quiff yelled stepping back. A Brown haired boy with big blue eyes cowered behind him.

"Oh Hey Lucas and Jacob" Aidan smiled and waved casually. "Dude you almost gave me a heart attack I need to recover" Jacob said swinging his dyed blue-green colored hair from his face.

 "Dude you almost gave me a heart attack I need to recover" Jacob said swinging his dyed blue-green colored hair from his face

Here's Jacob's hair ^^^

"Is....is that" Lucas smeared his finger across Aidan's cheese covered face "Why do you have cheese on your face"

"Short Answer: Pillow"

Everyone said their hellos except Rissa and Lion. They were completely mesmerized. Jacob stepped in front of Lion. "Hi I'm Jacob and you are"

"Single- GAH I MEAN...Lion. I-I'm Lion" She stuttered out blushing profusely.

"I'm Lucas. Lucas Green. Who may you be"

"Mrs. Green- UMMM...I mean...I'm Rissa"

"Umm ok" Aidan said looking back at the four. "Rissa, we should eat before we go to bed"

"Yea..bed...eat...now" Rissa slurred clutching onto the side of Lucas's arm. They all laughed and went to the table.

========================

"Ok so we only have enough rooms for pairs so..." Aidan told everyone while they stood in front of the doors "Umm...Jen and I, Lucas and Rissa, Jacob and Lion, and Marinette and Adrien"

"Oh HELL YEA" Rissa and Lion laughed together. They stopped seeing everyone staring at them.

"Umm I mean...Cool"

".........okay"

"Can we go to sleep, Lion, I still need to recover" Jacob yawned placing his hand in Lion's and walking towards their room.

Lion let out a high pitched squeal covered by an okay.

"Probably best we go to" Lucas wrapped his arm around Rissa's waist, while she tried her best to contain herself.

Adrien bridal style picked Marinette up. The laughed at closed their door.

Aidan looked at Jen, blushing a shade near crimson.

"Of course you can hold my hand, Aidan" Jen giggled grabbing his hand pulling him into their own room.

Hey guys.....HOPE YOU LIKE THE SHIPS I MADE...*clears throat and breathes deeply*....sorry I took literally 2 weeks...cracked my phone.......just life problems

~Tina❤