𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

This chapter is literally all over the place.....seriously

The first thing 23 year old Marinette woke up to in the morning, was a pair of strong, unwilling, arms around her waist. Of course the pleasure of knowing your fiancé wrapping you into him in his sleep was pleasing to say the least, but also not pleasing to a very vocal bladder.

"Adrien, baby, let go" Marinette whined as she turn to face his chest to relieve some of the pressure on her lower belly. Marinette watched as Adrien's nose twitch and small snores fluttered from him.

She poked Adrien's bare chest and whined into his ear. Taking her finger, she stuck it in his ear. Then smiled lightly as he groaned at the annoying gesture.

"Adrien please wake up. I'm going to pee on our bed" Marinette lightly slapped her hand on his torso. Impatiently waiting for his awakening, she traced the undefined lines of his abs.

"What's your issue, baby girl" Adrien whispered to her in her deep-husky sleep voice. On any day Marinette would have moaned and begged to hear it once more, but her crave for sweet urinal relief was greater.

"I h-have to pee" Marinette whispered back to him resting her head on his chest. He released his snake like grip from her waist and watched her waddle to the bathroom.

Adrien reached for his phone on the dresser and went through this Twitter Timeline.
"What the hell is a 'oppa'" Adrien asked the air quietly before setting his phone back down and ignoring the constant kpop hashtags.

Marinette came back and layed on his chest. Tangling their legs together she kissed his jawline moving to the spot right under his ear.

"What are you doing, princess" Adrien questioned deeply, surpressing a groan.
"Showing my love for you" Marinette smiled straddling Adrien's hips. Placing her hands on his stomach and slowly rotating her hips, Adrien let out a soft moan.

"Ride me" Adrien moaned out causing Marinette to abruptly stop all movements.

"Nah I'm good" She smiled teasingly and rolled off his hips and onto her side of their bed. She rolled on her right side and closed her eyes as soon as Adrien began to whine.

"You can't do that. Your so unfair, Marinette" Adrien squeaked out pulling on Marinette's arm that was resting against the left side of her body.

"Oh really" Marinette said snatching her arm and facing Adrien with a pretend aggravated face.
"Totally"

"Remember yesterday morning when you were laying in between my legs and giving me hickies everywhere. Then just stopped as soon as I tried to push it further. You laughed at me" Marinette lifted her leg from under the cover to reveal the slightly dark red bruises that littered her inner thigh.

Adrien smirked at his paint on his beautiful Marinette canvas. He leaned in to kiss the bruises but Marinette pressed her palm flat on his face.

"No kisses for daddy Adrien"

"That's kinky" Adrien chuckled as he laid on top of her. Marinette laughed with him and snuggled her blushing face in his neck.

"I wove ouf morningsh" Marinette muffled into Adrien's neck. Adrien told her something along the line of 'use your words babygirl'.

"I love our mornings" Marinette giggled showing her white teeth and flicking her moon night hair from her face.

"And I love you"

LEAVE ME ALONE IM SOft

i have a thing for babygirl, daddy, and collarbones

BYe

~Tina❤️