𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 • 𝘳 •

Don't be a ghost reader + Vote and Comment Please 🥺

"Honestly!"

Adrien laughed as he listened to Marinette recall the incident from that afternoon. They sat over dinner just talking to each other. Normal night things. Earlier that day, they had a hero job. Adrien couldn't help with it because he was baking cookies when they saw that someone needed their help. He figured that someone had to watch the cookies so they don't burn and take their home with it.

"Gosh, babe. I really wish you would have been there," Marinette sighed as she poked her fork into the steamed broccoli.

"Why?"

"Because then i wouldn't have had to deal with that by myself. How would you feel if you had to help a crying naked man who wants to be akumatized?" Marinette asked while placing her fork on the plate and putting her face into her hand. Adrien chuckled lightly and reached across the table. He placed his hand on the back of Marinette's and sighed.

"I promise to be right there with you next time." He smiled as she lifted her head to face him with a pout.

"Pinky promise?" Marinette asked as Adrien came around the table to pick up her plate.

"Pinky promise."  He wrapped his pinkie on her slightly smaller one and kissed their connected hands.

Walking towards the sink, he placed all of their dishes in and began cleaning off the table.

"Bubble bath?" Marinette asked excitedly as she pushed in her chair to the dining table.

"Yea. Use the vanilla one. The lavender one messes with my nose" Adrien said sniffling at the thought.

Last time they used it, Adrien had been sniffling and sneezing for the rest of the night. Marinette had even threatened the downstairs couch on him.

He watched as Marinette nodded and headed upstairs towards the Master bedroom where the bathroom was.

Once he finished the kitchen, he followed the same path she did.

Walking into there bedroom he immediately smelled the vanilla. Scented in the air along with hints of rose and sandalwood. Upon opening the bathroom door, he saw dim lights and candles.

Marinette was sitting already in the bath, with bubbles up to her neck. Two candles sat on the end of the bath, along with 2 more on the countertops.

"It smells good." Adrien smiled as Marinette looked over at him.

"I know right," She smiled and looked at the candles in the bathroom, "Now strip."

Adrien laughed, rolling his eyes but taking off his shirt. He rolled the piece of clothing past his shoulders and up over his head.

He placed the shirt onto the counter next to Marinette's discarded clothing.

Marinette stared nonchalantly as she watched him pull down his sweatpants and briefs. Staring as the sweatpants came over the underwear covered hump. Adrien tossed them to the side and looked back at his wife, smirking sickly.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He joked with her as he made his way to the bath.

"Hand me my phone." Marinette pointed to the phone on the counter as Adrien began the rest of his walk to the bath.

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically and slowly slipped into the bath behind Marinette. She leaned forward allowing Adrien to successfully slip into the bath behind, only spilling a bit of water. Once she felt his legs next to hers, she leaned back into his chest and rested her head.

The both sighed as the warm water soothed their day ached bodies.

"Move your dick it's on my ass."

"Move your ass it's on my dick."

They just laughed together as Adrien helped Marinette get settled into a more comfortable position. As they took turns lathering each others body, the water slowly took on a colder temperature and the bubbles smoothed back into the water.

After a long relaxing bath, finally decided to get out and get dressed for bed.

Adrien wrapped his own towel around his waist, the fabric sitting low on his milky hips. Grabbing another towel, he reached for Marinette so she could get dry as well.

He looked at the counter, where his pajamas lay, and back to her.

"Where are your pajamas, princess?"

Marinette just looked at him with round sapphire eyes.

"No." Adrien knew what she wanted.

"Please?"

"No, you're not going to sleep naked. Last time you did that we didn't sleep much" Adrien said but chuckled at the last part, quickly grabbing a hair brush off the counter. He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around so her back faces him.

"Please it was so nice to sleep naked" Marinette pouted at him as he put her hair in a ponytail. Eyes fluttering closed at the relaxing drag of the brush against her scalp.

Adrien sighed, placing down the brush, and kissed the back of her neck, "I guess so. No funny business." He points his finger at her teasingly.

"No promises." Marinette smiled and pulled Adrien out of the bathroom by his hand. Walking completely naked out of the bathroom and heading for their shared bed.

"My towel." Adrien laughed as he held onto the slipping towel, releasing its clutch around his waist.

"Take it off, then." Marinette grabbed the towel from Adrien where he held it together around his waist, and slid it off of his hips. Grabbing his hips and pressing their fronts together, she smiles up at him.

"I love you so much." She whispered into his face, noses touching as their breathe mingled together.

"And I love you so much more." Adrien smiles dipping his face down to capture her lips in a kiss.

There they are, unclad in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately, hearts beating simultaneously.

Adrien slowly pulls away and looks into his lovers eye.

"I said no funny business." He smirks pulling her into their bed.

Marinette giggles as she climbs into her spot on the left and Adrien wraps his arms around her. They lay their basking in the others presence. Letting their mutual love wash over them.

"So who's getting up to turn out the light?"

Heyyyy.....don't be mad🥺 i just moved cross country and i haven't found time to write. I promise to be come more active tho 😉
PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK 💭
~Tina❤️