𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 ?

Enjoy! BTW they are in their mid twenties. Slight sadness....I'm sorry in advance.

Adrien sat down with his remote in one hand and a juice box in that other. "Hey Kitty" Marinette said cheerful as she walked through the front door. "Hello Marinette" He replied back weakly. "What's wrong" She frowned as made her way over to him. Her shoes squeaking as she walked towards him. His green eyes still vibrant, but a carefully placed frowm spread over his usual smile. "Well you left me" Adrien pouted. "Well kitten I had to. We were out of juice boxes and so-" Marinette had begun to tell him the things they were out of until he jumped up with wide eyes and grabbed her shoulders.

"We were out of our babies" He exclaimed. He began to panic. (at the disco. IM SORRY I COULDNT HELP IT). He raced over to the counter searching desperately for the blue and red box. "1.Calm down I already but them in the fridge," Marinette said reassuringly, "and 2. We are still deciding". Adrien looked up at her confusingly as he walked back over to her. "Deciding on what" He asked. Marinette looked at him as if he had 2 heads. She got up and stormed towards the door grabbing her keys. Adrien knew where she was going. Alya's.

He ran and grabbed her hand. Only seconds before she could open the door. "A baby, Adrien. Last week we talked about having a baby. We both agreed we would try, just not that night. Sometimes I wonder," As she spoke her head was down and Adrien saw a tear slip down her flustered porcelain face,"...do you even still care about me" The last part was a whisper, but Adrien still heard it. He wished he didn't because it broke his heart. He didn't say anything. He picked her up and walked to the second floor of their 3 story house. Walking into they're room and laying her down on the neatly made, crimson silk sheets of their bed.

"I love you. I really do. I know I need to say it more often. I realize I don't give you enough attention anymore, and I'm sorry. And trust me, I do wanna have a baby with you, but I wanna make sure it's the right time so it doesn't stress us apart. I love you, Mrs. Agreste. More than croissants," Marinette giggled as her eyes continued to glaze over and tears ran down her face," I tell you all the things I love about you but their isn't nearly enough time in the galaxy" He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to her lips. It wasn't harsh or rough. It wasn't needy or lustful. But Instead it was honest, caring, sweet, and most of all...full of love.

"I love you, too Adrien Agreste. But just don't drink as many juice boxes. I don't wanted my husband and future father-of-my-children to be ill" Marinette whispered back to him.

"How about that baby" He whispered in her ear. He nibbled on it as she let out a breathy moan. "A-Are you s-sure I don't want you to feel pr-" She began as she turned her head to look at him. "There's no one I'd rather have a baby with then you" He smiled telling her.

"Ok. I trust you"

Was it good, bad or...
Because I wrote this eating😂😂

~Tina