𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥)

Marinette sat on her couch watching The Fault In our Stars when there was a knock on the door. "Who is it" Marinette called walking over to the door. "Its the best boyfriend in the whole wide world" The voice called. Marinette rolled her eyes and opened the door to see Adrien leaning on the door frame in a white sleeveless shirt that showed off his muscles and ripped black skinny jeans. Marinette was mentally and physically forcing her self to look away and don't drool.

"I wouldn't say the best" Marinette teased. For a moment Adrien's face went pale, then his eyes narrowed.
"C'mere you little bug" Adrien laughed. "AHHH" Marinette yelled as she giggled and ran away from Adrien. He chased her up the stair and into her room, but there was no sign of her.

"Oooh Marinette come out come out where ever you are~" Adrien sang. Nothing.
"Well then.." Adrien said picking up her diary and smirked. He flipped to a random day and opened it.

9/15/16

Dear Diary,

Today Adrien and I went movies and honestly I couldn't really pay attention because Adrien was wearing his sleeveless white t-shirt and ripped black jeans.

Adrien looked down and that's what he was wearing now. He smirked knowing this was driving her crazy.

All I could think about was how he would feel and-.......... why do I have these thoughts.
Welp gotta go Adrien's at the door.

Love,
Marinette

Then he heard a noise in the closet. He opened the door and there was Marinette holding in giggled looking as if she might exploded.

"Ha see you couldn't find m-.....what's behind your back" Marinette pointed out trying to look behind him but Adrien kept moving.

"A book" Adrien smirked. Then his eyes bugged and he decided to mess with her. He slowly took his shirt off while keeping the diary behind his back and threw his shirt across the room. Marinette's face looked like Nathaniel's hair...no lie.

"W-well 2 can play that game" Marinette smirked.
Then she took off her shirt leaving her black lace bra that curved her boobs perfectly. Adrien gulped and slid off his pants. Marinette blushed more if possible and just stood there.

"Your turn" Adrien pointed out mischievously.
Marinette shook her head no. "Not until you tell me what is behind your back"
Adrien smirked a Chat smirk and handed her the diary.
Her whole face paled. Once she regained color she tossed her diary on the dresser and walked over to Adrien.
"Don't. Read. My. Diary" She smirked teasingly. She quickly slipped off her pants leaving in her matching underwear. She kissed Adrien and he guided then over to the bed. Laying down Adrien licked her bottom lip. Marinette opened her mouth allowing Adrien's tongue to explore.

Marinette slid off his boxers and took the condom then slid it over his member.
She twisted then so she was on top and lowered her self onto him. "Fuck" Adrien moaned. Marinette picked up her pace and continued to Bob up and down on Adrien. Marinette was a moaning softly but it was loud.

Adrien flipped then over so he was on top and pounded into Marinette. She gave out a loud moan and clutched his hair softly. "I-i" Adrien moaned before he came and she did to. He rolled over to catch his breath as Marinette did as well.

"Where you... going" Marinette asked still catching her breath. She watched as Adrien slipped on his boxers and t-shirt.
"To get a juice box it was good" He shrugged and walked out.

"Dork" Marinette whispered and smiled.

I'm sorry if this sucked but I was in the middle of a good tv Show while writing this

~Tina