𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘶𝘺

Marinette and Adrien walked side by side, hand in hand up the stairs to school.

Earlier, they had a conversation that if Adrien wore his hair slicked back, Marinette would wear her's down.

"You look awfully handsome today, kitty." Marinette smirked.

"Well I've never worn my hair this way but anything for you, m'lady" Adrien winked and smiles cheekily, then pecked her lips.

"I will always love you, kitty." Marinette giggled gleefully as she glanced up at him.

Before they left for school, Alya had called and said that there was to be a new guy in their class starting today. Adrien was protective or Marinette, so she just made sure to tell him that he was the only one for her.

"Of course! How could I forget when I love you more" Adrien smiled lovely down at Marinette as they made their way to through the school. 

Just before entering the classroom, Marinette pulled Adrien down for a deep kiss and then smiled up at him.

"Thanks you, Adrien" Marinette smiled.

"No prob Bob" Adrien winked in her direction.

"It's Marinette".

"....yea" Adrien chuckled at their small interchange.

Anyone who know what the last 4 lines of which cartoon this came off of.....I LOVE YOU❤❤❤
#Commentifyouknow

"Oh Hello, Marinette and Adrien. Thank you for joining us for class today. Marinette will you sit next to Caleb today and help him out. Alya sit between Adrien and Nino" Ms. Bustier said to the both of them as she pointed in directions around the room.

Marinette nodded and let go of Adrien's hand, as she went to sit next to Caleb.

"Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. However, my friends just call me Marinette." She smiled to Caleb as she held her hand out to shake his.

Caleb looked at her and smirked with a mischievous glint. He had fluffy blonde hair, like Adrien, and smooth tan skin. Overall, he was a solid 9 in ranks of attractiveness.

"Hello, Princess. You can call me Babe" He smirked and kissed her outstretched hand.

Marinette quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend. Only he can call me princess." Marinette said plainly and pointed to the back of Adrien's head.

Unannounced to her, Adrien was secretly listening to their conversation and smiled proudly when she said that.

"Well he doesn't have to know." Caleb said seductively as he inched closer towards Marinette.
"Please stop. I think we should pay attention and finish this paper" Marinette said as she tried to keep her composure.

AFTER SCHOOL

"No macaroons are better then croissants" Marinette argued playfully as she walked with Adrien.

"Ahhh. See princess that's where you are wrong. Croissants are epically WAY better." Adrien stated in a matter-a-fact tone.

"Hello, Marinette" A voice called out behind them.

Marinette turned around to see, which also caused Adrien to turn around because of their hands in the others pocket.

"Oh Hello, Caleb." Marinette said in a faked excited tone, that Adrien picked up on causing him to laugh.

"Yea, princess I was wonderi-" Caleb started as he began walking closer towards the two.

"See buddy I have to stop you there," Adrien interjected as he stepped back with Marinette, "Firstly, only I can call her princess. Secondly, we are dating. Finally, we have some where to be so, Goodbye." Adrien stated towards Caleb and picked a giggling Marinette up bridal style and into his awaiting limo.

Caleb stood on the curb noticeably pissed off.

IMPORTANT 👇👇👇👇👇

This will be a 2 parter.