3 - I really want the Hulk to step on him now

"Well, I am off." I tie up my shoelaces on my Converse by the front door. "Bye!" I call out, but get no reply from Nan. I shrug and exit the house.

A minute later, I knock on the door and Mrs. Hale opens the door while putting in her earring. "Hello." I greet her with a smile.

"Hello, Nicky. Please, enter." I step inside and close the door behind myself. "Now, the twins are in their room, playing at the moment. The only thing you need to do is get them to bed in an hour. They already ate and please don't give them candy or anything that contains sugar. If you do, they'll be running around the house like racecars. I only made that mistake once." I chuckle and nod. "Okay, maybe twice. Or five times."

"Don't worry; I get it - no candy for the girls."

"Yes," Mrs. Hale nods. "Sam is going to some party soon, so he won't be a bother at all. You can watch TV or whatever you like in the meantime until I get back. Now, I really have to run. Have fun, okay?"

"Have a nice time." I say to her as she leaves in a hurry.

I decide to check up on the twins upstairs, so I take off my shoes and walk up to the next floor. I hear the laughter to the left, so I head there, but not before I hear my name being said by the annoying neighbor boy.

"Nicky? What are you doing here?" Sam asks from behind me. I turn on my heel and freeze in my spot.

Holy mother of cheese and biscuits, hold me while I melt.

Sam is standing in all his glory in the middle of the hallway, drying his hair with a towel while being shirtless.

This should be illegal in all 50 states of America!

"No need to drool over me, kitty. I already know you want a nice, big slice of this." He gestures to his shirtless torso, which has been made by God himself on his good day.

Is it just me or has the room temperature increased? Oh, no those are just my cheeks boiling with embarrassment and humiliation.

"I wouldn't want a "slice" of that," I make a disgusting face. "If I got hypnotized to do so."

"Hasn't your mother ever taught you not to lie, Nicole Ariel Reynolds?"

"How do you know my middle name?"

"I have my ways, kitty." Sam winks. "Plus, you should really close your window more often. Someone might sneak in and take your lace panties." I don't know which came first: me getting lightheaded or the urge to punch the living daisies out of the perverted boy.

"You went into my room? Through my window? And rummaged through my underwear drawer?" My lips are parted in shock.

"You've got nice bras and a nice cup, too. Maybe I will take one of those next time. I did have my eye on one particular one." He winks once more. I am petrified. Not only did he sneak into my room through a window, but he was going through my stuff as well; my underwear to be more precise. Well, isn't that just peachy?

"When are you leaving for that dumb party, Johnny Bravo?" I decide to change the topic, even though I am still mad and have a huge urge to clog his oxygen pipe.

"In 15 minutes. Alec and Chace are coming to pick me up. Could you let them in when they arrive?" I nod and decide to turn around and go see the girls, like I originally planned.

I knock on the door and two voices say to come in. I do and see the two identical blonde little girls on the floor playing with Barbies.

"Hi, guys." I smile at them and they return the smile.